The HDS / Ra Junkie Thread (now with Pics).

Belstaff1464

Enlightened
Re: The HDS / Ra Junkie Thread.

For those that requested some pics......

5127590972_c487d31bf3_b.jpg

5127590678_e57e614f7e_b.jpg

Any wonder why I've nicknamed him Jughead ?

5127590578_1a51331337_b.jpg

5126985385_2a342c0047_b.jpg

5127039777_fb77d73eb3_b.jpg

5126985921_5c2cae647a_b.jpg

The Ti is in the country but is stuck in Customs (long story) and the second Fanta isn't in the shot. News directly from the main man is that more flavours are on their way: Vanilla, Sage, and Olive. Looks like more fuel for my addiction !!!

Matt7337

Enlightened
All right, I've gotta ask now... are you guys having these "cerakote" clickies done professionally by a ceramic coating company, is Henry doing this in-house and selling them in very limited runs or are you guys doing the ceramic coating yourselves?

I've heard and seen cerakoted HDS flashlights mentioned several times here in the past couple of weeks and curiosity has gotten the better of me :p

Belstaff1464

Enlightened
All right, I've gotta ask now... are you guys having these "cerakote" clickies done professionally by a ceramic coating company, is Henry doing this in-house and selling them in very limited runs or are you guys doing the ceramic coating yourselves?

I've heard and seen cerakoted HDS flashlights mentioned several times here in the past couple of weeks and curiosity has gotten the better of me :p

Mine were done by Oveready......but Henry has just announced that Cerakoted Clickies will become standard offerings. The flavours will be: Fanta (international orange), Vanilla (white), (Desert) Sage, and Olive (Drab). There maybe more flavours to follow.....

To clarify, I didn't get it done by Oveready, they released a small batch of Orange (12~15) and 2 camo. Also, the bezel was orange as well, and I just replaced it with the AlTiN bezel from my Custom Clicky.

Last edited:

Belstaff1464

Enlightened

These pics with the black screws, bezel and o-ring make me actually want one of these. Nice!

....Jughead no longer wears a black hat because someone who shall remail nameless insisted on a black bezel as part of a trade deal.....:whistle:

Belstaff1464

Enlightened

Wow, I'd be buying him another black hat soon! :crazy:

That's the intention.....but I didn't want to pay $40 international shipping for a $22 bezel. I think I'll wait for the other Clicky flavours to become available and order it at the same time.

seahunt

Enlightened
Hello!
What clip on fifth pic down/Black body HDS, Has built-in lanyard fitting
on back??
Regards, Chuck
lovecpf

Belstaff1464

Enlightened
Hello!
What clip on fifth pic down/Black body HDS, Has built-in lanyard fitting
on back??
Regards, Chuck
lovecpf

Hey Chuck. That's a modified Solarforce clip. $5 from fleaBay. I had to enlarge the internal diameter with a round file and I've shortened the tip since the pic was taken.