The HDSRB Project

John_Galt

Re: The HDSRB Project - PREORDER LIVE

Looking forward to these shipping out. Managed to miss the email for the balance payment initially, had to dig for it.

Ozythemandias

Alright so good news, reflectors are almost done, just one last batch to be coated and then they're off to the machinist for assembly! I expect the machinist to receive them next week, and then the completed heads should be en-route to me a week after that or so.

We're looking good for an August ship date to you guys, it's exciting to be on schedule :)

For those of you that missed the preorder, there will be some available as a post production sale after all the preorders are delivered. If the demand is as high as the first run was I'll probably end up doing a lotto again, to give everyone a fair chance at scoring one.

Ozythemandias

Reflectors are in, everything is done! Well almost, just some final buffing for the stainless bezels and then they'll be en-route to me.

Meanwhile here's a great review by @zeroair with measurements:

There will be more available after the preorders are all delivered so hit me up to be added to the list or just stay tuned for the announcement.

wweiss

CPF Supporter
Reflectors are in, everything is done! Well almost, just some final buffing for the stainless bezels and then they'll be en-route to me.

Meanwhile here's a great review by @zeroair with measurements:

There will be more available after the preorders are all delivered so hit me up to be added to the list or just stay tuned for the announcement.
Please add me to the list? Thank you.