The "Life's most important questions" thread...

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
CPF Supporter
pose:
-assume a particular attitude or position in order to be photographed, painted, or drawn. (or convey an attitude)

-a particular way of behaving adopted in order to give others a false impression or to impress others.

Thinking MrJino had bigger numbers in mind. The COVID numbers are millions. Humans continue to blast off; almost 8 billion at this time. 39 million net human growth estimated this year.

Hooked on Fenix

Flashlight Enthusiast
When are humans getting a massive culling?
Well we’ll be short enough food to feed 2 billion people next year with a population of 8 billion people. That’s 1/4 of the world’s population. My money’s on Fall 2023. Might want to read Revelation 6:5-8 of the Bible. Could be happening soon. Hope I’m wrong.

knucklegary

Flashlight Enthusiast
HOF, That day will be a very sad situation for the CA San Joaquin Delta Smelt. With nobody around to give them agua they'll make good fertilizer for the soil

JimIslander

Enlightened
CPF Supporter
When is best time to plant fruit trees?
- 20 years ago!

When is the next best time?
- Today!

knucklegary

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for sharing that song Byk.. Cool melody! That one instrumental towards the end reminds me a little of Diick Dale and the Del Tones 😎

Typo, on purpose bc this site does not like the word **** hence the asterisk.. I doubt nobody, but his mother, called him Richard Dale...

Last edited:

knucklegary

Flashlight Enthusiast
I'm not sure about a mime, but when a tree falls in a forest it's time bid farewell to that life, and another will begin.. Then I wanna hear D!ck Dale 'Miserlou' reverbs......

Last edited:

Hooked on Fenix

Flashlight Enthusiast
What are some things you want to avoid saying to your wife that could get you in trouble?
Here's the answer: