The Lounge 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wendee

Enlightened
Re: The Lounge

Hey wendee, do you like small light such as nitecore ec4??

Hi Newlumen :)

I've looked at the ec4 before when I was looking for a multi-cell light ran in parallel. It turned out that the ec4 was run in series (even though the batteries are side by side).

I'm still nervous about multi-cell lights (I know, I'm a baby). That's why my first VN54 "thrower" light was the M30CvnT (single 18650) and my first multi-cell "flooder" light will be the M43vn (batteries in parallel & awesome light).

Is there a good deal on the ec4 or are you trying to sell one? :)

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast

I have g25c2vn coming. I am going to give my olight m1x striker stock to u for free. Lmk if u want it.

VNguyen

Enlightened

I have g25c2vn coming. I am going to give my olight m1x striker stock to u for free. Lmk if u want it.

Newlumen can I have the tk75vn while ur in the giving mood?[emoji173]️ I promise I won't ask u for anything else for xmas[emoji56]

vinhnguyen54

Flashaholic
CPF Supporter

....Dang.... I didn't read anything else so I got no clue what is going on but that is so generous right there.

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
CPF Supporter
Supporter

So many mysterious abbreviations on Candle Power Forums. For example, "vn".

What is this ubiquitous and mysterious abbreviation? Is it a person? Is it a person who modifies flashlights? If yes, is he and his product awesome and universally beloved? What is his favorite Led Zeppelin song?

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...ing-of-Flood&p=4919182&viewfull=1#post4919182

hahaha thanks for watching! What is the "vn" about? do you get that modified by someone on this forum or something? Any more details?

VNguyen

Enlightened
The Lounge

I've watched cymac's reviews before. He's seems like a friendly, hilarious guys[emoji106] @offgridled newlumen is a good guy. I was picking with him. That tk75vn is his favorite light. He'll kill me. [emoji16]

Last edited:

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast

I've watched cymac's reviews before. He's seems like a friendly, hilarious guys[emoji106] @offgridled newlumen is a good guy. I was picking with him. That tk75vn is his favorite light. He'll kill me. [emoji16]

I was actually reading reviews and looking at tk75 on eBay before I discover vn skylumen.. There is a guy who do review on YouTube, mostly nitecore and thrunite lights...

VNguyen

Enlightened
The Lounge

Was wiping the lens on the tm16gtvn and notice I have smudges and dust but on the inside. How in the world do u guys clean something like this if u do? Here's some pics, don't know if y'all can see the dust. U can see it when turned on only.

Qf9IqEx.jpg

BcUr92s.jpg

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast
CPF Supporter

I'm pretty sure they all have that, and I don't think you're going to clean it. I just checked mine and they look the same. But I'm not seeing any flaws in the beam that I think might be caused by these particles.

MAD777

Flashlight Enthusiast

A funny thing happen today. I admired the $100 SSvnT in the Thrower Kombat. But none were left on SkyLumem, since Vinh made only a short, one-time run of about 5 lights. Oh well, I have others flashlights to play with.

I'm visiting my son's house today and he says, 'Let me show you my new flashlight." He walks out with an SSvnT.

I guess I taught him well. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.