The Lounge 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

VNguyen

Enlightened
Re: The Lounge

I guess if u bleep out "language" they would be consider V54 bloopers?

HarleyXJGuy

Newly Enlightened

Love the new videos V Man.

Driver Vn3 is a game changer and makes me sad I just bought the SL2c from the big sale. I am really excited about the new beadlamp though. So much utility packed into it with the clip, headband, magnet and of course vn2 driver. The beam should be great based on your description.

VNguyen

Enlightened

I have some surefire in the living room and kitchen. Sometimes they disappear for weeks so I ask my daughter. "Oh it's in my car, I'll go get it", "oops it's not in my car, I think it's in my friends car or at their house". I'll always get my lights back a few days later. Driver vn3 programming lockout will benifit me![emoji106]

ven

Flashaholic

Amazing results vinh, the Q77 got 21k!! so ..............:poke:

Would love to know what type of killer throw it would make.............or with xp-l 4000k for the tint/beam even if the throw is not ground breaking for the size:)

drummer132132

Enlightened

In my heat tests is 50*Celsius very conservative? Based on what info I've learned through asking questions any light with drivervn2/drivervnx2 can handle a lot more heat. Just been thinking about it.

On a side note anyone finding the heat tests useful?

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast

Tôi cần thêm ánh sánh trời!

ánh sánh = Light not lumen....
Hmmmmm.....

Well the company name was misnamed...I had a story on this...LOL

Should have been Sky Lux...

But who cares I like Sky Lumen more

Ok, I guess unless we learn the language in proper context it could be challenging-not unlike trying to understand Chinese instructions when translated to English...

Sky Lumen is definitely cool....

If it was Sky Lux does that mean you would be Lux Skywalker. I often suspect you are capable of Jedi mind control, we buy brand new lights and suddenly there is the thought; "this is not bright enough, must send to Vinh....lol

MAD777

Flashlight Enthusiast

Speaking of the company name.... You absolutely have to get more of these stickers! I love these things! They are on all my flashlight cases & people ask about it when they see my flashlights!
856a5783782b847bcf0c5532cbecf686.jpg

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

I just recently found the member that made these stickers for me. I am sure we can barter ;-)

HarleyXJGuy

Newly Enlightened

In my heat tests is 50*Celsius very conservative? Based on what info I've learned through asking questions any light with drivervn2/drivervnx2 can handle a lot more heat. Just been thinking about it.

On a side note anyone finding the heat tests useful?

Yes.

Love the heat tests.

XTAR VC2 Plus, 21 Dollars.
Electricity bill, 121 dollars.
Charging cells for the VN light that just came in the mail, priceless.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

You guys know what is funny? Even if I wasn't doing this for a living I would still be into flashlights. I will still collect and follow closely! Not even sure why I love lights so much....

vudoo

Enlightened
The Lounge

You guys know what is funny? Even if I wasn't doing this for a living I would still be into flashlights. I will still collect and follow closely! Not even sure why I love lights so much....

What are you going to do with the White Surefire Z2 you just bought? It's a beautiful light

ven

Flashaholic

Me too but I would not have known a guy called vinh.....my flashlights would have been a lot more boring, if I had not met CPF, same again....I would be still using lensers(not too bad but look on what I would have missed out on).

For me they are tools first and foremost , followed by fun.......how useful is it having a mobile light source!

I know you have played a HUGE part in why I like and now love them! So you are a major factor! Thanks for being interested in them :laughing: .......I would have been left in the dark big time!

Status
Not open for further replies.