The Lounge 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

ven

Flashaholic
Re: The Lounge

Ven I love your l2t stainless!! I think I want that for one of my next lights with p60vn 219c triple

Had a couple of them for a while now, one at home as a cu cryos bezel, would not last that long before beat up

So use the oe head in work, took a good few drops and bangs to no difference cosmetically. Great light for hard use, that why i like stainless for key chain lights too. Granted never be the best at heat dissipation, gets warm but evenly on higher output..................but so does alloy! Anything over 1000lm is going to get warm............no matter what it is! As my work uses are ~200lm its fine, odd blast at higher outputs=fine again. On a single INR cell it would never sustain say 3000lm for long away! voltage soon sags............with so much load/amps.

Both with cryos bezels

For work

Section in tool box for work lights

ven

Flashaholic

Thanks, pails into insignificance to many on here!

I have 3 bezels, those 2 are z44 size, the larger z33(m2) is on a c2

That has vinhs quad p60vn inside it

ProCharger

Enlightened

Speaking of heat...today I was messing around with my TN36UTvn and set a piece of paper on top set on turbo. Within 10 seconds there was smoke, 20 seconds a hole burned through and was smoldering! Be sure to lock these lights out!!

Offgridled

Flashlight Enthusiast

Speaking of heat...today I was messing around with my TN36UTvn and set a piece of paper on top set on turbo. Within 10 seconds there was smoke, 20 seconds a hole burned through and was smoldering! Be sure to lock these lights out!!

That makes me think of my friend wimmer💣💥

VNguyen

Enlightened

Wonder if someone can help out a noob. There's a clear wrapper or sleeve around some 18650 like the lg mj1, 30q, etc where there are none on the vtc5. Can I remove this clear plastic sleeve for more clearance? Reason is I've noticed that the bored 6pvn host can only do vtc5(no clear wrapper). Mj1 and 30q diameter is too wide with the sleeve. Can I remove this clear plastic sleeve? I wonder if the vtc5 and mj1 are even the same diameter without those clear sleeve.

lightlover

Flashlight Enthusiast

That makes me think of my friend wimmer

OG, you are Wicked! (And NICKSAK too)

Wimmer is a "Dedicated CPF Member". No doubt about that.

Shoot, we always make Mistakes ... Wimmer informed us (indirectly) that we got to take care.
(And Truth-Be-Told, it wasn't his fault anyway - FACT!)

"Wimmer is Innocent, OK?"

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

Wonder if someone can help out a noob. There's a clear wrapper or sleeve around some 18650 like the lg mj1, 30q, etc where there are none on the vtc5. Can I remove this clear plastic sleeve for more clearance? Reason is I've noticed that the bored 6pvn host can only do vtc5(no clear wrapper). Mj1 and 30q diameter is too wide with the sleeve. Can I remove this clear plastic sleeve? I wonder if the vtc5 and mj1 are even the same diameter without those clear sleeve.

Yes you can

Offgridled

Flashlight Enthusiast

Shoot, we always make Mistakes ... Wimmer informed us (indirectly) that we got to take care.

Wimmer is my friend I guess I should explain that so nobody gets our digs wrong. Appriciated you sticking up for him. Wim and I just play it's out way of communicating. We have fun that's all:)

ven

Flashaholic

Wicked can be slang for cool, awesome , wicked man.............in your case its simply WICKED:p But in jest of course, not actually meaning it...............i think:poke:

VNguyen

Enlightened

Thank you sensei vinh. Just trying to see which battery I want to use in the mule.

VNguyen

Enlightened

Wimmer and offgridled are twins. I know they don't look alike but they both are wicked!

ven

Flashaholic

Thank you sensei vinh. Just trying to see which battery I want to use in the mule.

Which mule? single 18650 fed? if so, pretty much most INR, i use from 30Q to LG and even pany BD which are 10a 3200mah for my work lights

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast

Thanks, lightlover. It's about time someone finally stood up to these bullies. I've been trying to laugh it off but they just won't let up.

I was thinking of quiting CPF but your courage has inspired me to give it a second chance!

VNguyen

Enlightened

Which mule? single 18650 fed? if so, pretty much most INR, i use from 30Q to LG and even pany BD which are 10a 3200mah for my work lights

It's the quad 6000k. I just got the 6p host back from my local machine shop for bore, exact diameter as the 6pvn host. I think I'll grab a few more vtc5 flat tops[emoji1]

Status
Not open for further replies.