The Lounge 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

ven

Flashaholic
Re: The Lounge

Finally after 25 days I get the 7 Astrolux A01 I ordered off Banggood... The plan was to have all 7 family members including me open them on Christmas day. Least I still got them.

20161230_133703 by Alex Littig, on Flickr

Glad turned up, many a time i have had frustrations with banggood and gearbest to a point i hardly bother anymore. Least you now know, order a year in advance to get there on time:whistle:

eraursls1984

Flashlight Enthusiast

Finally after 25 days I get the 7 Astrolux A01 I ordered off Banggood... The plan was to have all 7 family members including me open them on Christmas day. Least I still got them.
Three and a half weeks sounds pretty quick to. The only time I ordered from a Chinese retailer it took 6 weeks.

SG Hall

Flashlight Enthusiast

Three and a half weeks sounds pretty quick to. The only time I ordered from a Chinese retailer it took 6 weeks.

Interesting. They are slower around Christmas, but I really have no choice but to order most ( unmodded ) things from BG and GB. Delivery time can be a week and a half or 5 weeks. Most times it's around three or less.

I've probably ordered about 100 orders from these two, with four going missing and being fully refunded by them. No complaints really. [emoji4]

Alex1234

Flashlight Enthusiast

Interesting. They are slower around Christmas, but I really have no choice but to order most ( unmodded ) things from BG and GB. Delivery time can be a week and a half or 5 weeks. Most times it's around three or less.

I've probably ordered about 100 orders from these two, with four going missing and being fully refunded by them. No complaints really. [emoji4]
they refuned me a few days ago. I just resent payment

ProCharger

Enlightened

E14vn is by far my most used light. Usually use 18350, but once in a while I run an 18650. The firefly mode works perfect slipping in and out of the woods in the dark without broadcasting my location. Tail switch is pretty tough to accidently hit as well so it is pocket friendly. Love it.

If the R50vn had a firefly/moonlight then I know that light would be my number 1 used light by far.

flashaholic1

Enlightened

I just got back from a wedding, hella tired, ended up dancing way more than I had expected. (People just kept dragging me onto the dance floor) I'm already sore and hurting haha. I'm out of shape. Happy New Years ahead of time guys!!!

ven

Flashaholic

Very impressive NL, looks a nice amount of light does that and nice beam.

Flash.................you know the rules, video or not true:poke:

Happy new year back and to all:party:.....................only new year eve morning here! 8:50am

Status
Not open for further replies.