Buy one of these. Plug your router to it. Set it to turn Off 4AM an ON at 4:01AM.Why are you holding out on us? Tell us the secret, please!
I have had that issue with older routers in the past and would love some more tricks!
Does anyone have the Jetbeam RRT01vn quad and/or triple Nichia 219b sw45k? How do you guys like it? Do you prefer the quad or triple? TIA
I have the Jetbeam RRT01vn quad in a 219b 3k or 3.5k (can't remember off hand) and it's my daily driver. I love the light. It's not the brightest light I own, but I use it for close up mechanic work and it is great for that. I have it set up with flood optics, which doesn't help the light reach out further either, but does give it a super smooth beam and beautiful wall of light. It has enough light to light up anything I have needed it for.
I personally like the pattern and spread from a quad over a triple, but that might just be me.
Apologies for the basic questions - I'm fairly new to anything beyond basic consumer lights, and brand new to CPF. And I just found out about Sky Lumen yesterday. I'm concerned - about how many I will end up purchasing... FWIW, when it comes to other equipment (knives, firearms, optics/glass), I'm a buy once/cry once person and appreciate quality and durability, so SL looks like a good fit.Sure, yes, ok. Also, you can email Vinh at SkyLumen54 [at] gmail.com
Welcome to the Vinh54 section of CPF!
Apologies for the basic questions - I'm fairly new to anything beyond basic consumer lights, and brand new to CPF. And I just found out about Sky Lumen yesterday. I'm concerned - about how many I will end up purchasing... FWIW, when it comes to other equipment (knives, firearms, optics/glass), I'm a buy once/cry once person and appreciate quality and durability, so SL looks like a good fit.
- My current/initial interest is in a few lights:
- Bigger throw, but relatively compact size, to help me track game - looking far ahead of the trail. (I've got two ZLs - the H600c Mk IV for a headlamp, and a SC64w HI for a variation in color temp.) I'm looking at the XVII and/or XXI, or maybe the SL2C. I had some initial interest in the LTC2, but it's a bit big, and the beam is insane - but a bit narrower than what I'm seeking. KR1vn & XXI are my best seller and you can't go wrong.
- EDC that can fit in my pocket - slacks for flying as an example. I've got a few already that might work (maybe the SC64), but maybe the BatonVN3? (And don't we "need" more anyway?) Any of these would be good: https://skylumen.com/products/prome...2&_sid=65bec0692&_ss=r&variant=31475924992064
- I'm a fan of orange, so any feedback on color flexibility would be great. An XXI in Cerakote in safety Orange would be nice. Adds about $50 to the price.
- Do used SLs ever get posted for resale, and if so, on which b/s forum? I don't see too many. If you are looking for a discount:
If the above are too detailed, need to be moved to another forum, or too many questions for a brand new member, I get it. I appreciate any feedback!
- (I've found some that have sold before, but it looks like sold items get moved to a different "sold/expired" forum. That differs from other forums I'm a member of.)
Thank you so much for the detailed replies - here and to my emails. I will read all of them (including the links) and hopefully my next contact will be a purchase instead of more questions!Sky Lumen driver exclusive for SBT90 KR1vn SBT90.2 De-Lens 5700K @2S: 5000L, 110Kcd, 663m 18350 Short body included Excellent output & throw to size ratio Excellent artifacts free beam Hefty mass to handle the heat A Must Have! Andril UI as shown in diagram Tail cap with trit slot included...skylumen.comSBT90.2 5700K DL @2s 4800L, 70Kcd, 529m User Programmable DriverVN4 21700 for best performance here Wonderful beam with large hot spot shot and bright corona OP Reflector sacrifice very little throw with softer filled hot spot Dual side AR Lens Extra internal copper HS LED MCPCB solder...skylumen.com
5%-20% discount or Freebies on 1 order every 3 month for: Handicapped - Disabled Military - Veteran First Responders Search & Rescue Law Enforcement Officers - Securities Fire Fighters Elders 60+ Mothers Broke College Student Medics - Nurses - Doctors Native Americans Educators Postal...skylumen.com
Don't over think it too much. If you receive something that is not as expected just send it back for a a refund/exchange.Thank you so much for the detailed replies - here and to my emails. I will read all of them (including the links) and hopefully my next contact will be a purchase instead of more questions!