• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

The Lounge 2021

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Vihn, you knucklehead and I mean this in the best way. I raised two boys and this is the last place to ask baby advice on. Try your pediatrician, there what you call professionals.

Of course. I will mid this week but in the mean time I want all the tips. I double check them all with google and so far all legit advices.

b8llzblue

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vinh if you haven't ordered any of these fireflies T9r yet, I think you should get a handful to try. It's a great light. It's not often that I purchase a light before it's been offered here at skylumen as I always like to get the special vn version...but fireflies gave me a coupon and offered it for sale before it was available.
9-AAF9-EB6-6-AEF-4439-951-E-18-DA523-EBF8-A.jpg

FAAEC392-EC4-D-487-C-A113-FA675884066-F.jpg

Some quick measurements using 30t on all three lights. All three lights have the sbt90. From left to right. T9r, ft03s, k1vn90.
Brightness doing simple ceiling bounce at turn on:
T9r- 730 lux
Ft03s- 730 lux
K1vn90- 850 lux

Throw measurements 25 feet away:
T9r- 478
Ft03s- 546
K1vn90- 655

This is not a review. Just my quick take on the light. I haven't played with the light yet. But so far so good. I like that it doesn't look like your typical flashlight. The head looks strange how it tapers off smoothly until it reaches the body. The tail cap thread was really dry but fireflies did include a small tube of lube. Finish seems well, no sharp edges. Fits well in hand. And weight distribution is fairly even. I'm still unsure about the switch. It's kinda hard to explain. There's not much travel on the switch being you don't need to press down to far to activate it. And there is barely a audible sound when pressing the switch. But because of the short travel, the switch takes a bit of pressure to press down. Not hard at all, but just different. You guys will see what I mean once your light arrives. Or maybe someone can better explain this.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Gotta have one of those brass!!!!

Vinh if you haven't ordered any of these fireflies T9r yet, I think you should get a handful to try. It's a great light. It's not often that I purchase a light before it's been offered here at skylumen as I always like to get the special vn version...but fireflies gave me a coupon and offered it for sale before it was available.

Some quick measurements using 30t on all three lights. All three lights have the sbt90. From left to right. T9r, ft03s, k1vn90.
T9r- 730 lux
Ft03s- 730 lux
K1vn90- 850 lux

T9r- 478
Ft03s- 546
K1vn90- 655

This is not a review. Just my quick take on the light. I haven't played with the light yet. But so far so good. I like that it doesn't look like your typical flashlight. The head looks strange how it tapers off smoothly until it reaches the body. The tail cap thread was really dry but fireflies did include a small tube of lube. Finish seems well, no sharp edges. Fits well in hand. And weight distribution is fairly even. I'm still unsure about the switch. It's kinda hard to explain. There's not much travel on the switch being you don't need to press down to far to activate it. And there is barely a audible sound when pressing the switch. But because of the short travel, the switch takes a bit of pressure to press down. Not hard at all, but just different. You guys will see what I mean once your light arrives. Or maybe someone can better explain this.

SKV89

Enlightened
Congrats on the baby Vinh! Very cute and a heck of a lot of work. I have two toddlers at home all day now and it is still not easy. But you got help from your mom and wife.

SKV89

Enlightened

T9r- 730 lux
Ft03s- 730 lux
K1vn90- 850 lux

T9r- 478
Ft03s- 546
K1vn90- 655

Did you get the T9R SBT90.2 version? If so, those numbers are really impressive for the T9R. I think I recall the head diameter is 10mm or so smaller than the K1. Maybe the lumens in the T9R is higher allowing it to throw farther. I know FF got a really good bin.-

b8llzblue

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes the T9r is sbt90. The numbers are just so so to me. The k1vn is the impressive one. Look at the ceiling bounce numbers for Lumens. If the T9r was brighter than the Ft03s and throws further than the Ft03s, then it's impressive. But the T9r is still a very great light. Probably one of my top 5 due to size and performance and weight.

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Vinh, I have been remembering your saintly father in my prayers. I am sure that he is smiling down from heaven upon his angelic grandson.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
[h=1]ONE-OFF FourSevens PreonVN Ti[/h]https://skylumen.com/collections/v54-lights/products/one-off-foursevens-preonvn-ti

[h=1]ONE-OFF KR1vn Fiat Lux Max Throw[/h]https://skylumen.com/collections/v54-lights/products/one-off-kr1vn-fiat-lux-max-throw

n7mrFjn.jpg

yTWJenj.jpg

VbVVSQf.jpg

1AXkV23.jpg

NenI0YL.jpg

AIeJqFQ.jpg

c4wmG8k.jpg

BigNwDr.jpg

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
I am giving away a free Silver MT90vn+ if you say I am the cutest in this room!

[FONT=&quot]
ajDEdYn.jpg

[/FONT]

Just kidding! Just kidding! I only have dirty diapers.
[FONT=&quot]
EbQCuyz.jpg

[/FONT]
I will be back!
[FONT=&quot]
uEbMyzb.jpg
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

b8llzblue

Flashlight Enthusiast
He's soo adorable. The pictures matched your words just perfect. Especially the second picture when you said just kidding.