• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

The Lounge 2021

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Modded 8*XHP70.2 modded headlight VS Richard 20in 35K Lumen 200Kcd Light Bar with XHP35 HIs 5000K

[FONT=&quot]
Jg1mHYB.jpg

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
Uh1GPiF.jpg
[/FONT]

1p9cUOk.jpg

T4D9zqW.jpg

q14NErW.jpg

2wL7BH2.jpg

ZaZKVuL.jpg

aDN6qNe.jpg

dotCPF

Flashlight Enthusiast
I want one of Richard's light bars so badly, I hope he keeps making them. I wonder if my headlights could be modded, do you happen to have a comparison of the before/ after of just the headlamps?

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
I want one of Richard's light bars so badly, I hope he keeps making them. I wonder if my headlights could be modded, do you happen to have a comparison of the before/ after of just the headlamps?

I do not but since I started with incan there isnt much to compare. If you got reflector headlight then its easy to upgrade with drop in LED module from Amazon. Most are good enough. If you got projector headlamp then LED bulbs might not work so well. If you do decide to try an Amazon drop in LED bulb make sure to find one with a built in fan. This is a good sign that its well driven and had good cooling.

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
A P60vn light engine pushing 6500L and nobody cares...times have changed
I feel excited about it, and sad that there are no replies. I have been super busy with Pedestrian Defense. And I have been super depressed about child safety: blog.dogsbite.org/2021/05/fort-worth-family-dog-kills-child.html

blog.dogsbite.org/2021/04/child-killed-mother-hospitalized-while-caring-for-neighbors-pit-bulls.html

Zandar

Enlightened

Really...A record huh?! There's this guy named "Wayne" that had his son "Viet", build a P60 based light, 2 years ago, that puts out over 7,000 lumens and I own one. I'ts called the "Lil Vortex" and if an infant can do that anyone can!!!!!!!!:wave:

Patriot

Flashaholic
:wave:
Really...A record huh?! There's this guy named "Wayne" that had his son "Viet", build a P60 based light, 2 years ago, that puts out over 7,000 lumens and I own one.

I think Vinh is just saying it's a new record for a "Quad" P60. He's bumping up against the Lil Vortex but only 4 LEDs'

twistedraven

Flashlight Enthusiast
Are you out of Flireflies stock Vinh? I ordered a stock Nov-Mu on the 16th of last month but haven't gotten a shipping notice yet.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Are you out of Flireflies stock Vinh? I ordered a stock Nov-Mu on the 16th of last month but haven't gotten a shipping notice yet.

I sent an email to Fireflies 2 days ago and still have not gotten a reply from them...Make me want to give up on this brand. I pulled all Fireflies from my store for now.

dotCPF

Flashlight Enthusiast

I haven't been on much, once I'm back on my rocker I'll keep fanboying the poop out of you! This thing looks wicked, fixing to order one now.

I sent an email to Fireflies 2 days ago and still have not gotten a reply from them...Make me want to give up on this brand. I pulled all Fireflies from my store for now.

I have had so many bad experiences with FF. I only buy FF lights through you if I REALLY want them.

Thanks for the headlight info, mine are LED, I'll have to take a closer look to see what I can fit on there!

That new P60 looks badass Vinh! I just noticed you also have the 6LED mule XHP50 going.... now you are making me debate which one I want to put in my Solarforce Gladiator, damn I was gonna buy that XHP mule, but now that new guy is way too tempting.

Definitely going to try out this GW LED quad! Man, it might replace my Lil V in my SL Nguyen... or maybe I just need another SL Nguyen?! (oh hell yes I do....)

Or maybe a cryobezel? IDK this seems perfect for the SL Nguyen, and I love EDCing that. Cryos is a lot harder to EDC.....

dotCPF

Flashlight Enthusiast
edit reading back this reply OMG my brain is a mess. Sorry, but that is why I come here to see the light! I actually talking about you today with my Mother Vinh! She never quite knew the extent of my fascination until I got my new display cabinet for all my lights to be in one place.

She was just like "what does that for you?" (she also knows me better than anyone, so it's partially poking fun)

All I could think was, "me? you mean Us!" First I explained that I think it's primal, fire was so important for heat and food, but also light! somewhere I bet that's buried in our brains and we think YESSS

But where I really naturally ended up was talking about you (and many in this thread!) and how it's not just me, and how many people and connections and experiences around the world I've made simply because of my flashination!

texas cop

Enlightened
I care about P60vn light engines. I start to feel like I'm one of the last P60 users. Big question, what amperage are you pulling with the SBT90.2 5700K and the Quad Osram GW 6500K?

dotCPF

Flashlight Enthusiast
I care about P60vn light engines. I start to feel like I'm one of the last P60 users. Big question, what amperage are you pulling with the SBT90.2 5700K and the Quad Osram GW 6500K?

I started getting into them right as they all died off. Though there are some holdouts and Vinh has some sexy options! I love the format. Another reason SL Nguyen is one of my all time favorite lights!

Kevin1322

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry Vinh. That really is an impressive lumen number for such a small light. For me though, I'm just not into flood. I'm hoping one of your projects is a turbo head (maybe 35-50mm) that fits on your SLN, and that your pills for the P60's you make will fit into. This may not even be a possibility though, as reflectors seem to need to be different depending on the LED/LEDs used. It would be awesome though haha.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
I have a couple of very beat up P60 lights. Love them so much. Still a huge fan of P60 lights. Too much its mostly a thing of the past now.

The MT90vn+ really have gone with me everywhere. I enjoy it so much every chance I can. What an enthusiast light.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Small batch of Fireflies finally came! If you want one now is a good time!
https://skylumen.com/search?q=fireflies