• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

The Lounge 2021

Kevin1322

Flashlight Enthusiast
Never even heard of it haha. Sounds like you've done your research and know what you want. Personally I'm always warry of getting a new model. No track record and they usually haven't worked out all the kinks. Curious why she wants a truck though when you already have a full size truck.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Ahh, I see! Good points. Tough to argue with, I didn't think that was a hybrid! Interesting setup, it does make sense to buy new in that case for sure. I don't know if I will ever buy a new car, but if I were buying a Hybrid/ Electric I probably would. Ford is pushing pretty hard into that territory. Jeeze that's a pretty low price too! Impressive for a hybrid small pickup, starting at 20K.... really are in the future!

If it wasnt for the crazy low price and hybrid 40MPG feature I wouldn't consider it. I do want AWD but you need to upgrade to the 2.0 turbo to get that option which will bring MPG down to 25mpg. No thanks. I got enough fast vehicles.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Never even heard of it haha. Sounds like you've done your research and know what you want. Personally I'm always warry of getting a new model. No track record and they usually haven't worked out all the kinks. Curious why she wants a truck though when you already have a full size truck.

She is a truck gal. Most asian gals arent. Always prefer it over SUVs and Crossover. The 40MPG and 24K price does it. FOrd hybrids and CVTs are going to be a bit scary but who cares. At least there will be warranty for a while hahah.

Kevin1322

Flashlight Enthusiast
She is a truck gal. Most asian gals arent. Always prefer it over SUVs and Crossover. The 40MPG and 24K price does it. FOrd hybrids and CVTs are going to be a bit scary but who cares. At least there will be warranty for a while hahah.
Not mine haha. She loves SUVs, though now wants a mini van for our family of 6 haha.

Last edited:

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
THORvn + Summer Clearance

Find 10% discount code for THOR & THORvn in Clearance Link Below ;-). Code valid for 3 1st order.

THORvn: https://skylumen.com/collections/v54-lights/products/lumintop-thorvn-tactical-clicky-lep-r

Summer Clearance: https://skylumen.com/products/february-2021-clearance-items

Cheers!

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Its going to be 107F in several days!!!

Wife ordered this tiny pool. I just ordered a bigger one hahaha

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Sounds like a winner. Just make sure it's car seat friendly in the back, depending on what car seat or convertible (some are bulky). Highly recommend the Nuna Exec. 👍👍

That's the number one thing I am worried about most right now....I guess we will find out. This dealer is giving free limited lifetime drive train warranty and 2 free year service too. I do personally prefer iconic silver but it's not my call. She wants to liven things up with Blue. She already has a mod list ready for me. Hahah

dotCPF

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just got my new Lil V mule, 4K HCRI mix of LH351D and SSt-20, stellar 4000K tint on these LEDs, whatever new bin you have they are excellent!

This is a fantastic wall of light. Put it in my SLN for max effect. A very nice ivory beam. Nice to have a White board version now too, Lil V is such a great walking/ night setup.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Just got my new Lil V mule, 4K HCRI mix of LH351D and SSt-20, stellar 4000K tint on these LEDs, whatever new bin you have they are excellent!

This is a fantastic wall of light. Put it in my SLN for max effect. A very nice ivory beam. Nice to have a White board version now too, Lil V is such a great walking/ night setup.

These LilV are really practical. I have at least 3 P60 host with these. MOst people shy away from all flood mules until they get their hands on one. :)