• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

The Lounge 2021

dotCPF

Flashlight Enthusiast
Before I got my Lil V I never used or cared much for mules beyond the novelty (notably a D25Cvn SST-20 mule). Lil V really does change the usability of the mule format. I regularly reach for it, very often at night, but even as an EDC it works excellently- especially for working on cars and poking around dark spaces, which is the majority of my flashlight use.

I could light up my friends' entirebackyard which is quite a task, probably 100' wide and 300' long. Now that I think of it, I'll have to use my other friends drone and see what this can do from the Sky. I gotta get my hands on one of those XHP mules, but that will have to wait- couldn't pass up the smoking deal on this Lil V though!

When I swapped this new HCRI 4K Lil V in, I immediately made room in another host for the other Lil V. I want to put a more throwy dropin in my SLN, but damn, with the Lil V I just love it all so much. The new white board in it with the SL logo pops really well too, the whole kit and cabootle screams SkyLumen!

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Numbers finally in for the GT94vn ... Just crazy lumen and throw
~20,000L, 1.7Mcd, 2608m
https://skylumen.com/products/lumintop-gt94vn-quad-sbt90-2-ultra-output-thrower?_pos=1&_sid=09606424b&_ss=r

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
Numbers finally in for the GT94vn ... Just crazy lumen and throw
~20,000L, 1.7Mcd, 2608m
https://skylumen.com/products/lumintop-gt94vn-quad-sbt90-2-ultra-output-thrower?_pos=1&_sid=09606424b&_ss=r

Hi guys, this ultra screaming quadruple insano gonzo power thrower is what you need if a want a ultra performance dedicated thrower, but with more beam width and much more power than a dedicated thrower can provide.

I got two stock GT94 as soon as Lumintop posted its specs, in October and November 2020. One for each hand. They fit perfectly with my HK90 Vn, my K75 Vn, my R90TS Vn, and my MT90 Plus Vn. They supersede my two X65 Vn.

If you want real big power throw performance that can only come from a real big power thrower, then get these from Vinh while they are still in production.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
GT94vn is freakign heavy!!! Hard to imagine using this light for any real work without a shoulder strap. Crazy performer for sure. I didnt think it could hit 20K Lumen and well over 1.5Mcd!

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Embarrassing to admit that I kinda of put off Modding the GT94vn because I hated the carrier because its such an odd design. I only recently found out u can twist the bottom to adjust the carrier to accommodate different cell lengths.
Need to find a real stretch to show off 20L Lumen and the 1.7Mcd.

W30vn LEP used to do 1.7Mcd and I was amazed at what I can illuminate. Now with 20K lumen and a large hot spot its gotta be a beast!

RUSH FAN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Vinh-I've been away for a while. Do you still own that Corvette?

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Happy Independence Day!

Coupon code "ID2020" = 12% off
Expire only July 6th.

SkyLumen.com

Cheers!

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
On some reflectors the LED/Die has to really go into the reflector for the best focus/beam (at least to the eyes). Sanding down the reflector can only go so far before things gets destroyed. Sometimes it only takes a tiny more to get there that I have to add extra solder between the LED and the MCPCB to float it up that tiny bit higher to get the beam. I know sounds crazy but once in a while it's just enough to cut it hahah

dotCPF

Flashlight Enthusiast
ooooOOOOOoooo Vinh! Those are neat! Right up my alley, I had to take both those last little HCRI warm lovelies. 15~ lumens is really perfect for lots of stuff, looking forwards to what this guy can do off a single cell!

Now I get to try one of those new 21700 hosts as well.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
I am doing another long distance bema shot from king street station tower soon.

L2Kvn
ThorVN
LT
LTC2
GT94vn

Likely will skip mt90vn+ since it's too heavy and I can only carry so much climbing the tower.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
GT94vn and L2Kvn will be interesting.
Same intensity but 1 universe more lumen.

Kevin1322

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't know if this is on the list or it doesn't make the cut because you can only carry so many lights, but if you could do the Sky Lumen LEP Laser Throw that would be nice. Thanks for doing this!