The Malkoff Front Porch

kerneldrop

kerneldrop

Flashlight Enthusiast
Does anyone have beamshots of the E2XT vs E2XTD, or the V7 4000K and 5700K? I know that 4000K is getting a bad wrap, but you need both to roll hard like kerneldrop and his subs in his golf cart. I've been EDCing the E2XT but wanted more punch as I was unable to ID a little critter this morning. I think it was a smart opossum, but I want more punch than 55k I think I need the 70k

I turned my MDC 1AA 4000K on lowlow during your absence. I will turn it off now that you've returned.

PoliceScannerMan

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
So I got my M61NLL. Popped a fresh Vapecell 18350 1100mAh into my bored SF 3P. The light ran for 6 hours before I noticed any real dimming. I called it quits there, probably would have been a long taper.

I find that very acceptable for the amount of light it produces. Gene says 80 lumens, that is a low estimate IMO.

kerneldrop

kerneldrop

Flashlight Enthusiast
@thermal guy will come unglued when he finds out you stopped a test before the light turned off.
So my host and 'pin pulled down .134mah with a fully charged battery.
Would you say that's ballpark?

thermal guy

thermal guy

Flashaholic
CPF Supporter
So I got my M61NLL. Popped a fresh Vapecell 18350 1100mAh into my bored SF 3P. The light ran for 6 hours before I noticed any real dimming. I called it quits there, probably would have been a long taper.

I find that very acceptable for the amount of light it produces. Gene says 80 lumens, that is a low estimate IMO.
so hold on here. You did a runtime test and stopped it before the end? Tell me you at least got a volt measurement on the battery at the end??

PoliceScannerMan

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
I'm at work, turned it off when I noticed it was dimming. Threw the battery back on the charger. :D

kerneldrop

kerneldrop

Flashlight Enthusiast
These runtime tests bring out the savages.
We all just need a pretty picture of a mint light, mint backup light, custom knife, custom staple puller, custom backup knife, and a pen.

thermal guy

thermal guy

Flashaholic
CPF Supporter
These runtime tests bring out the savages.
We all just need a pretty picture of a mint light, mint backup light, custom knife, custom staple puller, custom backup knife, and a pen.
I was with you up till “custom staple puller,” tell me not??

thermal guy

thermal guy

Flashaholic
CPF Supporter
38451E64 31DD 4721 8008 0803986F5F9D

thermal guy

thermal guy

Flashaholic
CPF Supporter
That’s a chisel! Or Prybar!!

Limit_hex

Limit_hex

Newly Enlightened
CPF Supporter

The M61NLL is beautiful on two 18500s in a winter forest. Haven’t tested but feels like the runtime is loong.