The Malkoff Front Porch

Cree XHP 70 LED

Newly Enlightened
The super hound dog. Trust me it's an

The super hound dog. Trust me it's an awesome light.
Yes, I had one before in 4000k sold it and glad to have picked up another one. I also ordered the E2XT with the 2 X 123A body for a family member, I'm going to have to buy him another one...it's too nice plus he is still debating whether or not to get the E2XTD head. I like the versatility myself. I might also grab another 6200k Hound Dog Super when they are back in stock.

fulee9999

Enlightened
I ordered a few different sleeves from Oveready
huh... interesting, thanks. I've ordered some in, let's see, I'm curious. I'm still hoping for a Malkoff cap that has a protruding boot, instead of the shrouded ones currently available.

Hemicrusher

Newly Enlightened
Does Malkoff send discount codes occasionally? I had a 20% that just expired. Not needed atm, but when I get the urge...

CHNeal

Enlightened
I haven't see much written on them so I thought I'd give a heads up as I was asked about them.
I'm now running the Keeppower 23000mah in the MD3. Contrary to some rumors I've read they fit and function perfectly. I can't say how much more runtime I'm getting but more is better so…

Olumin

Flashlight Enthusiast
Does Malkoff send discount codes occasionally? I had a 20% that just expired. Not needed atm, but when I get the urge...
They send me one every few months. Theres always something I can use from malkoff so I dont think one ever was ever left unused (& thats why they probably keep sending them lol). I hope theyll send me one just before the 2x21700 tube is released.

wayben

Newly Enlightened
The only ones I've seen are for doing a review of what I purchased. Never just gotten a code out of the blue. Won't matter when the 2X21700 bodies come out, I'll be all over them even without a discount.

thermal guy

Flashaholic
so to get off topic here but I was playing around with my M361W and remembered that in my elzetta bravo with the hi/lo tailcap it works perfectly and I get 6 levels of light. I never got my malkoff hi/lo ring to do this. It sure does make one hell of a great little light with a lot of options for output. 350-400 lumens on high and at its lowest setting something like 1 or 2. Should make a damn good edc light.

kerneldrop

Flashlight Enthusiast
so to get off topic here but I was playing around with my M361W and remembered that in my elzetta bravo with the hi/lo tailcap it works perfectly and I get 6 levels of light. I never got my malkoff hi/lo ring to do this. It sure does make one hell of a great little light with a lot of options for output. 350-400 lumens on high and at its lowest setting something like 1 or 2. Should make a damn good edc light.

Oh dang, that is nice. I'll have to give that a try.

Anyone left that bores out the Bravo to accept 18650?

thermal guy

Flashaholic
Shops closed till the 28 according to their site. They will start shipping again next week so don't think there will be any sale

Latest posts