The Malkoff Front Porch

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Nightly walks most often have one or two dogs tied in to old belt beginning and end of walk. Got to keep belt below front upper pelvis bones so jerking does not get transferred directly to spine.

Work belts that could suffice for Malkoff carry:

22C7A576-B33D-4C8B-98BD-FE95BE36D26A.jpeg

fulee9999

Enlightened
Nightly walks most often have one or two dogs tied in to old belt beginning and end of walk. Got to keep belt below front upper pelvis bones so jerking does not get transferred directly to spine.

Work belts that could suffice for Malkoff carry:

View attachment 32618
same question as Trout, who makes those? and more importantly are those legit cobra buckles? :D

knucklegary

Flashlight Enthusiast
Kitro, if understood you correctly, you're harnessed around waist to your dogs using the cobra buckles for quick release?
Oh, nothing can go wrong with that setup,, especially with a Malkoff in hand :poke:

knucklegary

Flashlight Enthusiast
Dogs appear well trained. Is the one k9, light tan with dark muzzle a Belgium Malinois?

Think I'd use a more floody beam, but I'm sure you're familiar with trail and wildlife encounters..

So, that slip knot arrangement releases before, or after, you end up face down in the dirt (-;

Last edited:
Kitro, those buckles look awesome. I've always looked past the Cobra stuff because it seems overdone. Never noticed one with simple pass-through webbing adjustments like yours. Thanks for sharing.

On a different note, I just bought my second M61T. I loved my first one. This time, the beam is sublime. Night and day difference--this beam is even, has a nice transition and even spill. One's going on the rifle, one's staying in the pocket (when I'm not carrying the M61L). I'm so floored by it, I might just buy another one like I did with the new Micarta/CruWear Spyderco Para 2.

knucklegary

Flashlight Enthusiast
Kitro, those buckles look awesome. I've always looked past the Cobra stuff because it seems overdone. Never noticed one with simple pass-through webbing adjustments like yours. Thanks for sharing.

On a different note, I just bought my second M61T. I loved my first one. This time, the beam is sublime. Night and day difference--this beam is even, has a nice transition and even spill. One's going on the rifle, one's staying in the pocket (when I'm not carrying the M61L). I'm so floored by it, I might just buy another one like I did with the new Micarta/CruWear Spyderco Para 2.
What do you account for night and day difference in beam quality. Did Malkoff upgrade emitter, or optics ?

Trout River

Newly Enlightened

I had 4 Para 2's the tips are too delicate for my use and they got bent just cutting no prying.