THE OFFICAL 2005 SHOT SHOW DAILY REPORT

McGizmo

Flashaholic
Well I say goodby until hello as well! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

Greta

Flashaholic
Be safe guys!! And I'll be huggin' ya tomorrow night!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

Klaus

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
MR Bulk said:
Hope y'all like all-you-can-eat sushi (or Outback as first back-up restaurant if we can't find Makino's)...

[/ QUOTE ]

Makino is great - I was there the other week and can HIGHLY recommend it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Klaus

K-T

*Moderator*
I wish all these that go lots of fun at the Show. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I am not sure if it belongs here but if someone stops by at the Benchmade booth, could you take a picture of their new Benchmade 635 Mini-Skirmish? TIA.

dat2zip

Flashlight Enthusiast
We will be geocaching till 3ish and then doing Shot show and meeting outside at the 4pm gathering.

Wanna geocache with us? Call me on my cell phone.

Mr Ted Bear

Flashlight Enthusiast
the plan

5:30 at the Outback Steakout house across from the RIO

8:30 Superlight Shootout Red Rock Canyon

my phone is 818 807-4403

Darell

Flashaholic
OK, Brock and Darell officially checking in! Ugly and rainy here, but we're here. Just off the phone with Sasha... she's getting packed up to come, but hasn't seen PK yet.

Score so far:
* Darell's cell phone is crapping out (no display whatsoever, so I can't use my phone book or see who's called)
* Neither of us could use the web through a browser because of a hotel network screw-up. That's fixed.
* Wireless not working, though our buddy jeff 14 floors above us seems to have no problem with his wireless.

Now jeff is here... gotta go!

Brock

Flashaholic
here is proof, Darell on the phone with tech support.
darellroom.jpg

all is well

Greta

Flashaholic
Okie dokie... I'm shutting down now and we'll be on our way in about 5 minutes. See you all in 3 hours! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink2.gif

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
Darell I do hope that is not the only bed if you and Brock are sharing a room...!

I have about half the tickets (or are they called info stubs?) from Jeff that will unlock the gateway to attend the GPCG (Great PK CPF Gathering) tomorrow night - here's how to pick up yours - just meet me at 11:00 a.m. Saturday morning by the big orange airplane at the front of the SHOT Show and I'll hand'em to you - was told by Jeff to "give them to CPF'ers only", whatever that means...Jeff has the other half of these tickets and those who go to the shootout tonight can get theirs from him if he remembers to bring them.

Good night...(I'm on Hawaiian time, ya know)...

MR Bulk

Flashaholic
UH-OH!!! I don't THINK they are truly *tickets*, but do contain a certain amount of information that you will need to get up there and inside. Also we are to met Jeff downstairs to help him cart up all the FUDE...which should empirically guarantee you entry...Jeff will post here hopefully to give us the exact time. I won't be able to hang very long by the plane as I have a luncheon with, ahem, certain industry bigwigs (well at least One bigwig) but should be able to make my way back to the show afterwards by two or so...

raggie33

*the raggedier*
[ QUOTE ]
MR Bulk said:
UH-OH!!! I don't THINK they are truly *tickets*, but do contain a certain amount of information that you will need to get up there and inside. Also we are to met Jeff downstairs to help him cart up all the FUDE...which should empirically guarantee you entry...Jeff will post here hopefully to give us the exact time. I won't be able to hang very long by the plane as I have a luncheon with, ahem, certain industry bigwigs (well at least One bigwig) but should be able to make my way back to the show afterwards by two or so...

[/ QUOTE ]awesume charlie bigwigs see ya lights and they will be speechless.i spent many hours playing with my lh and vip tonight

Mr Ted Bear

Flashlight Enthusiast
Attn CPF Attendees
Meetings today 8:30, 11am and 2pm @ the Airplane in front

I still haven't figures out where the heck is "between the buildings"

Barefootone

Enlightened
Wish I was there, but trapped in the snow covered hills of Western Pa. Maybe next year, I have never been to a CPF'ers gathering much less Las Vegas. Wish I could bring my Aleph's to the Super-light Shootout at Red Rock Canyon sounds like a real light show. Pk's party sounds like it will be a great get together

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/party.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grouphug.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/happy23.gif would love to be there to meet everyone. I wish you all a super bright Lux filled weekend.
Keep-em bright in the night,
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/au.gif,
Jeff

Darell

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
Mr Ted Bear said:
Attn CPF Attendees
Meetings today 8:30, 11am and 2pm @ the Airplane in front

[/ QUOTE ]
Oops. Overslept the first one... we'll work on the 11 one. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif