Flashaholic
The SS goods:
05020109kyra_sf.jpg

Brock

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
McGizmo said:
Jon,
Thanks for getting Turd interested enough to attend the CPF party!
Turd,
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nana.gif Many of us are not social animals by nature (I certainly am not!) but once or twice a year, it's great fun to get together with others who share a less than *common* interest or should I say vision?!?! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

PLEASE, ya Don is the quiet on in the corner never speaking his mind, ya thats Don... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

JimH

Flashlight Enthusiast
[ QUOTE ]
MR Bulk said:
Hey man, how'd you get khaki? Mine wuz black!

[/ QUOTE ]

He got his out of the box marked "khaki" as apposed to the one marked "black" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crackup.gif

Boy, am I glad that I already got my LH's, but I guess I'm in trouble for the next gem from the MR Bulk factory.

Turd_Ferguson

Enlightened
The khakis were XL and the black were L so depending on what size you wanted the color choice was easy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Sakugenken

Newly Enlightened
Thanks everyone for posting you pictures and comments. Now I REALLY want to go to next year's SS!

Darell

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
briteguy said:
Actually, the khakis were XXL. Most people elected to have size L. Darell thinks BIG and wanted XXL.

[/ QUOTE ]
Bing! Brightboy wins. Everything was black except the XXL. I had to paw through it all just to find the perfect size for a 4-year-old.

Brightguy is so bright because we went to school together, ya know.

Greta

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
Brock said:
[ QUOTE ]
McGizmo said:
Jon,
Thanks for getting Turd interested enough to attend the CPF party!
Turd,
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/nana.gif Many of us are not social animals by nature (I certainly am not!) but once or twice a year, it's great fun to get together with others who share a less than *common* interest or should I say vision?!?! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

PLEASE, ya Don is the quiet on in the corner never speaking his mind, ya thats Don... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah... Don would NEVER even THINK to greet me by calling me, "*****!"... not our meek, mild Don... nope! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon11.gif

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
How the heck did I miss that! What's more, Don didn't aquire a squeeky voice! (like me- I gotta be more careful about whose flashlight I mod!) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Larry

Greta

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
tvodrd said:
... I gotta be more careful about whose flashlight I mod!) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Larry

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes you do Mister... I'm still holding a grudge on that... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/icon8.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

tvodrd

*Flashaholic* ,
Hey Sasha,

To undo the mod, open it up, use a small screwdriver to remove the screw that holds the little circuit board in the bottom and toss the circuit board. Then replace the screw. Viola, It's fixed! (No good deed goes unpunished, and the beatings will continue until morale improves! (said in squeaky voice. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif ))

Larry

Darell

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
Sasha said:
Yeah... Don would NEVER even THINK to greet me by calling me, "*****!"...

[/ QUOTE ]
Yo! I was there. He did not GREET you with that salutation. He was merely putting you in your place, as I recall. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Please ma'am. May I have another?

BobVA

Enlightened
Wow! Great to meet everybody! We're already looking forward to next year. It's amazing how a shared interest can jump start a party. Just wish there was time to talk to everybody. Thanks for pulling this together Jeff!

Larry, you have got some NICE lights. That CR2 was an extremely elegant gadget.

PK, what can I say? You ARE the MAN!

Almost as much fun as the party was running around the show with a SureFire "Vendor" badge. I could practically hear Darth Vader's theme music playing in some select locations /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Sasha, I think I *might* have been able to beat you in the Fry's vs. Nordie's charge-slip face off. I saw a Sony 505 laptop there that was SOOOOOO skinny - whole thing weighed 1.3 lbs. Three grand! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif Great to finally meet you and KC!

Cheers,
Bob