The Official Atwood collectors thread.

souptree

Flashlight Enthusiast
:party::party::party::party:

Four Atwood Folders in Four Weeks!!!!

I didn't think it was possible either. But, yes, it's true. I scored four Atwood folders in four weeks!!!! :twothumbs :devil: :eek:oo::drunk::buddies:

One is even legal to carry where I live, so I am overjoyed that I can now actually legally EDC an Atwood folder, which has been a dream of mine for a while now. :D

I am now adjusting my collecting goals to include forming the top Atwood folder collection in the world (yes, I intend to top Peter who IS #1!) so if you have an Atwood folder you are willing to discuss parting with, please be in touch. :wave:

Hey! It can happen!! :shrug: :bow: :grouphug: :takeit:

atwood_four_folders.jpg

Specs:

AirFrame #1:

Bead Blasted Ti Framelock
Bead Blasted S30V Modified Wharncliffe Blade w/ False Edge and V-Ground Hollow Grind
Dual Thumbstuds
Blade length: 3-3/16"
Sharp Length: 3-1/8"
Closed Length: 4-5/8"
Overall Length: 7-13/16"

AirFrame #2:

Satin Blue Anodized Ti Framelock
Satin S30V Modified Wharncliffe w/ Flat Grind
Dual Thumbstuds
Blade length: 3-5/16"
Sharp Length: 3-5/16"
Closed Length: 4-11/16"
Overall Length: 8-1/16"

Click here for more photos and info on the AirFrames.

Warlock:

Snakeskin Patterned Bronze Anodized Ti Linerlock
Black G10 Scales
Snakeskin Patterned Bronze Colored S30V Recurved Blade
Snakeskin Patterned Bronze Anodized Tip-up Pocket Clip
Dual Thumbstuds
Blade length: 3-9/16"
Sharp Length: 3-7/16"
Closed Length: 4-13/16"
Overall Length: 8-7/16"

Solar Arc:

Snakeskin Patterned Anodized Ti Linerlock
Dual Blue-Black G10 Scales
S30V Drop Point Blade
Dual Thumbstuds
Atwood Kydex Sheath
Blade length: 2-1/2"
Sharp Length: 2-3/8"
Closed Length: 4"
Overall Length: 6-1/2"

The liners on both the Warlock and the Solar Arc are Snakeskin patterned on both the inside and the outside of the slabs. Both have been seen in the collector threads before so I am not posting a slew of pictures of the latest ones.

The Solar Arc came with an Atwood Kydex sheath. This is my new EDC!!!!!!! I am beside myself with joy!!!!!!

atwood_solar_arc_kydex.jpg

ejmp

Newly Enlightened
Nice folders, not really into folders but i wouldnt mind finding an Atwood UFO :thumbsup:

HoopleHead

Flashlight Enthusiast
any Atwood modders/pimpers out there? someone who can regrind, create trit slots, create and add glow dots, do different finishes and anodizations etc?

i think theres an untapped market for this! unless people dont want to mod for fear of killing the resale value...

skcheng

Newly Enlightened
Here's a shot of my fave Atwood. The rest pretty much sit in the drawer since I received the Sharktooth.

standard.jpg

1wrx7

Enlightened
Here's an updated pic with a couple more tools... and you can see the tritium vial I added to the Fixer:devil:

002-8.jpg

nbp

Flashaholic
Managed to score my first Atwood today thanks to the late in the day sale!
A matte green Titanium Perfy Prybaby! I am so excited I can't wait til it comes! :popcorn:
I will try to post a pic when it shows up :twothumbs

bobisculous

Flashlight Enthusiast
A collector, I am not.

But I did recently get my first Atwood tool. An Atwood Chigger.

Like it quite a bit on my keychain. Wish Atwood's stuff wasn't so hard to come by. I would probably have more of his stuff.

-Cameron

cy

Flashaholic
alas... made the mistake of selling all my atwood tools.... the one the I miss the most is the one off Damascus booger

atwood1.JPG

atwood2.JPG

atwoods.JPG

eygen

Newly Enlightened
I would like them more if they weren't so damn expensive. I know, I know, they're top of the line, handmade, etcetera, but we all know they are overpriced.
One of my friends had no use for the pry baby he bought, so he gave it to me. Nice little tool, but I don't use it enough (and I sure as hell wouldn't have paid 40 dollar for it).

Latest posts