The Official CPF Coffee Thread. All things Coffee... (And related beverages)

raggie33

*the raggedier*
good question i just get whats ever on sale . next time i go fown staires ill look i know is nestle

5S8Zh5

Flashlight Enthusiast
Trying out some dark and extra dark.

7biDuav.jpg

5S8Zh5

Flashlight Enthusiast
BRC is right up my alley. Just Black is great. Beyond Black cup was outstanding. I keep track of my caffeine half life so no problems with sleep lol.

5S8Zh5

Flashlight Enthusiast
What can I say - I like supporting Veteran owned companies. I like dark roasts. And I also like my coffee black.

Last edited:

scout24

Flashaholic
Peets house blend dark roast run through a Primula cold brew setup in the fridge overnight being enjoyed this morning. Life is good...

Phaserburn

Flashlight Enthusiast
Anyone use freshroastedcoffee.com? I just started with them, and the quality, selection and decent prices seems really good.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ledbetter

Enlightened
Hawaii grows coffee.
Yes they do, and excellent coffee it is at 40 a pound, my mistake.I haven't had pure Kona in years and I still remember it fondly. My point was that Black Rifle has the flag on their product as if the product is grown in USA- it's not, not at their prices, and if they did sell real Kona, they wouldn't burn it at a dark roast to lose all its flavor!

5S8Zh5

Flashlight Enthusiast
Last edited:

raggie33

*the raggedier*
this am i bought 12 pounds of colmbain arabica coffee for 16 bucks im cheap guy lol