The Official HDS Junkie Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

recDNA

Flashaholic
Don't know, but then I guess that's not your real question.
No I was being a bit of a wiseguy but I was enjoying discussing HDS here. Sometimes the other thread goes dead for a couple of days so I can chat here about it. Anyway I like the extra thread but I do get your point. I'm just surprised it upset people so much. Multiple threads on one topic aren't all that unusual but with all the complaints this one will probably get closed. Anyway I will enjoy it while it lasts.

monanza

Flashlight Enthusiast
But of course there is more than one thread discussing SF. Various models have their own threads... Maybe the "HCRI 200lm Junkie" thread. Or the "HDS Cerakote Junkie" thread. Maybe "Rotaries Rule"... I agree two is a bit confusing.

Hmm, me likey! Oh, and add another thread that aggregates peoples votes (# for, against, don't care) on the UI, finishes, and emitters. Oh, oh, oh, and we need a registry of every HDS and HDS ancestor ever built or modified! We probably have one that I don't know about. I am only partially being facetious (wait, does that even make sense?). I would read them all. :devil: :popcorn:

ForrestChump

Flashlight Enthusiast
It makes zero sense to have two different threads about the exact same subject.

This thread should be closed.

It will be. I haven't seen the mods much today / last night. They'll get around to it.

Oh good, someone got the joke! I was worried some folks didn't notice that I quoted myself there and took both extremist views for the sake of comedic relief. :rolleyes:

Note: I have had like 8 HDS lights so clearly it was a joke.

I got it, and it was funny. Relax guys, nbp doesn't even have a $12 Blastfire. :laughing:

~ Chance

nbp

Flashaholic
I got it, and it was funny. Relax guys, nbp doesn't even have a $12 Blastfire. :laughing:

~ Chance

That's true! The link in my sigline to my list of lights is always up to date, so you can even fact check me. Lol. Are there even Blastfires? :thinking:

Lantern32

Enlightened
As the creator of this thread I am shocked to see how many people are complaining. If you dislike this thread, than please save yourself the trouble of posting in it. I hate checking my participated category, only to see more complaints!

ForrestChump

Flashlight Enthusiast
As the creator of this thread I am shocked to see how many people are complaining. If you dislike this thread, than please save yourself the trouble of posting in it. I hate checking my participated category, only to see more complaints!

The thread is a duplicate of a long standing and respected existing thread. Threads like these are closed, they make things messy.

Status
Not open for further replies.