• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

The Official Malkoff M61N NEUTRAL L-L-L-L Group Buy!

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast
Show off!! Once I killed a gopher with a stick[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23].

Anyone know where that saying came from???

It came from Tokyo while a certain lady was doing some certain resting from a certain stint at a certain little place where she helped with certain people that had cool nicknames like Hawkeye. That's all I'm saying. I'm young but that's my favorite show of all time.

bykfixer

Flashaholic
I have an old M61NLL with a sticker that shows pat pend. It has an M-then zigzag like "oops" the scriber slipped.
A2976-A4-A-7903-4-D12-9541-BEF02-BB7-D70-E.jpg

Pat Pend pic

CD7-A84-E4-001-D-4-F88-AB46-F3-A3-A7-B8187-C.jpg

Kinda hard to see it.

Autographed or not autographed, I'm happy either way cause I'm getting an NLLLL. Yay!!

Oh, and extra lighting for pix was provided by an M61WLL.

Last edited:

thermal guy

Flashaholic
You know I noticed he hasn't paid yet. But didn't want to say anything. Maybe it's just slipped his mind. Might be busy with "other" stuff 😁

thermal guy

Flashaholic
Lmao. They are a rare and strange kind of people for sure. Unlike the rest of us😂😂😂

Espionage Studio

Enlightened
I had a 219LLLL from back in day, loved that thing and have kicked myself for selling it. Hope to get one of these if I can, looks like a good project.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
Honestly dot shouldn't have to pay for his modules; for all his leg work. If we all paid an extra few bucks we could pay for his. Thoughts??

I've done one group buy, it was for TAD gear folding Ti Sporks years ago. It's not easy!!

thermal guy

Flashaholic
doubt he'd go for it but honestly he should get something in return for all the BS. An extra 5 bucks from us all when we do shipping would net him 130 bucks roughly . Enough for 2 of his Dropins. I'm totally ok with that.

thermal guy

Flashaholic
Ya figured that's what I will do as well. Not like he's going to send it back. And yes he is getting Dropins that he wants but imo anyone that does these should get a little something. I can only imagine everything that has to go into this.

Latest posts