• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

The Official Malkoff M61N NEUTRAL L-L-L-L Group Buy!

bykfixer

Flashaholic
Ditto wicky. btw, love the sig.

Only hicup I've seen is out of Newark NJ. Everything else I've received from USPS, UPS or FedEx has been on time or early.

Speaking of tracking……
Mine are shown somewhere between NH and my house and scheduled to arrive Saturday. Woohoo!!

Thanks for the input on the 4k dot.

Last edited:

wicky998

Flashlight Enthusiast
Ditto wicky. btw, love the sig.

Only hicup I've seen is out of Newark NJ. Everything else I've received from USPS, UPS or FedEx has been on time or early.

Speaking of tracking……
Mine are shown somewhere between NH and my house and scheduled to arrive Saturday. Woohoo!!

Thanks for the input on the 4k dot.

Thanks byk!
Means a lot

My USPS shipments have been atleast a day early , haven't had any issues whatsoever .

Although I have heard some shipments from overseas were getting held up .

bykfixer

Flashaholic
Update:
Tracking still says Saturday (for legal reasons I suppose) but it's in the depot about 30 miles away so I would not be surprised if it arrives tomorrow.

My step son works for UPS and says this time makes their Christmas rush look like a normal period. They hired a bunch of temporary help and now rent vans from companies like Hertz.

PoliceScannerMan

Flashaholic
Mine still says pre shipment. It's definitely been wacky lately. I'll hurry up and wait lol. Got my M91B 5000K and WM61LLLL 3000K to keep me company. :D

thermal guy

Flashaholic
Mine says pre shipment as well so basically it's Just like some guys I work with.On its way but no clue when it will get here 😂😂

dotCPF

Flashlight Enthusiast
So I have some things coming from our friend INFRNL and my package got caught up in the same thing. I think USPS is just slammed right now. Do keep me updated please, and I will do the same if I learn anything further.

BigBaller

Enlightened
Mine is out for delivery today. Looking forward to test it out later when I get off work. Thanks again dotcpf for putting this group buy together.

thermal guy

Flashaholic
So if it still says shipping label created and that's it does it mean they haven't even shipped yet? Or is there a glitch or something.

thermal guy

Flashaholic
I went from just having the shipping label created to them showing up at my house! Oh my! They are nice 😁. Quick draw check shows there pretty much the same as my 4LW's. Maybe a tad better so i don't think I'll be doing all the same runtime tests but compared to my M91BN 5000K there very similar. Yep. I love them. Thanks again for.

dotCPF

Flashlight Enthusiast
I went from just having the shipping label created to them showing up at my house! Oh my! They are nice . Quick draw check shows there pretty much the same as my 4LW's. Maybe a tad better so i don't think I'll be doing all the same runtime tests but compared to my M91BN 5000K there very similar. Yep. I love them. Thanks again for.

OH SWEET MAMA I can relax now!

I also just had a package arrive that said the same "Shipping label created, awaiting item". Seems like their system just isn't updating.

All tracking numbers should be correct, I went back and double checked when issues first arose. If you do not have yours CONUS by next Wednesday, please let me know and I will open a case with USPS just to be safe.

bykfixer

Flashaholic
Hicup at my local USPS. Package arrived at the depot 4:30am, typically means 7:30 am at my local post office. That typically means out for delivery at 9am. Today at 10am it was still at the depot. The tracking at 5:30pm said it left the depot at 7:30am.
It was scheduled for tomorrow anyway so no biggy. I did hope to see it today though.

First world problems.

BigBaller

Enlightened
This thing is so bright !! Even with ambient daylight . Whoah. The tint is choice. Not complaining but is anyone interested in an 8L for the next GB? 😄

jrgold

Enlightened
Received my 4000k today, I'm very happy with it! Really a beautiful tint. A huge thank you to dotCPF!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lion504

Flashlight Enthusiast
Got mine yesterday. Thanks dot!!!

Overall, very impressed. Emitter perfectly centered (par for the course with Gene) and the tint/temp is really good. Not 219 or XP-G clean, but pretty dang good. Confident this will be a keeper.

Quick beamshot, L to R: 4000K 219C triple, 4000k SST-20 M61NLLLL, 4500k 219B HDS.

cnp63v0.png

Last edited: