The Official Malkoff M61W L-L-L-L 90CRI Group Buy!

wicky998

Flashlight Enthusiast
NICE. Great host.

I'm going with a G3, a G2Z tan, and an MD2. I didn't think of the 2xAA for this, that might make me get an MD3 instead....

Didn’t think of the 2AA in the md3 .

Ahh! this module alone will make me spend more coin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thermal guy

Flashaholic
CPF Supporter
37-CBC0-FF-BB9-D-4-E66-B25-E-D72-B4-BE81-A43.jpg
Didn’t fivemega have a 3xaa p60 host at one time? TG was it you that owned that thing? Haha

Yep just did a run test last night with it. M61 LLL V3 with 3 eneloop pros. Around 10 hours and she was dead. With alkaline she would of gone forever 😁

dotCPF

Flashlight Enthusiast
CPF Supporter
I have emailed Gene including the questions on engraving and current-draw. I will be placing the order upon his go-ahead and sending out the LEDs following said go-ahead.

We are only waiting on 1 payment, which is fine. I will update everything accordingly.

SUPER excited to hear more about what hosts these will go in.... ;):grin2:

thermal guy

Flashaholic
CPF Supporter
We got a ways to go before you know this but can you update with output and draw from gene when he has that information?

Jimmyboots

Enlightened
CPF Supporter
It’s a really sweet little host but expensive. This host has to be used in conjunction with a ZeroRez Z41 insert so a cr123 or 18350 fits. its a bank vault though.

wicky998

Flashlight Enthusiast
It’s a really sweet little host but expensive. This host has to be used in conjunction with a ZeroRez Z41 insert so a cr123 or 18350 fits. its a bank vault though.

Does the clip on the OR tailcap touch the body?

I’m concerned about it rubbing the ano off being it’s a twisty .

Granted I could take the clip off but [emoji848]

dotCPF

Flashlight Enthusiast
CPF Supporter
Hey neutral!

I have not yet heard back from Gene, so there is probably still time to add you to this Warm GB if you want on. Just let me know given the following:

However, I am going to start getting the ball rolling on a N LLLL as well in the coming week or so, but that will be under it's own Group Buy which I will also announce via the Front Porch! Exact K temp is yet to be decided, I believe we were perusing about that on the Front Porch.

So yeah, you can definitely get in on the N LLLL when we do it. I can add you to this if you get back to me ASAP!

wicky998

Flashlight Enthusiast
This was what I was going to ask on the other thread until I realized it was in the wrong spot.

Dot,

Your good opening up another GB? I didn’t know if you wanted to or wanted one of us to do it. We all know it can be a handful to deal with .

dotCPF

Flashlight Enthusiast
CPF Supporter
Got my multimeter!

The original Malkoff M61N LLLL draws 33.6ma @ 9V and 37.4ma @ 6V.

ETA- 55ma 2 3.6V

I have no problem running the next GB, gives me a good excuse to pick one or two up along the way..... :)

Last edited:

CRKDMike

Enlightened
Ok guys, BUT, if we keep going on like this, having group buys with sweet dropins, at some point, someone’s wife is going to assassinate one of us.

Don’t say I didn’t warn you!

thermal guy

Flashaholic
CPF Supporter
I have been wanting Dropins like these forever! I might actually be set for awhile once these GB are done and over 🤔😁

Jimmyboots

Enlightened
CPF Supporter
Does the clip on the OR tailcap touch the body?

I’m concerned about it rubbing the ano off being it’s a twisty .

Granted I could take the clip off but [emoji848]

The clip does rub a bit but there no sign of ano rubbing off and I’ve been using it almost daily for a while. I very much recommend this little host.