• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

The Official Malkoff M91B N 5000K XP-L v2 Group Buy! ALL SHIPPED

dotCPF

Flashlight Enthusiast
For what it's worth, nothing about that big post is meant to feel negative. Just wanted to try and address some of the points people have been talking about :)

We can definitely talk about tint selecting/checking in the future, though that's a lot more work it's definitely something we can do and I have toyed with the idea myself. I am definitely super satisfied with how these turned out. It's a stellar piece of lighting equipment- it's a Malkoff after all!

thermal guy

Flashaholic
Well all this tint talk is why I left HDS😂😂😂 I guess I'm just the type that it really doesn't matter to much. Or just to stupid to know any better. Mine looks white. I'm good 😁

double_r76

Newly Enlightened
Mine came in and looks great.

Thanks so much for taking the time and effort to make this happen!

-Randy

nmiller

Flashlight Enthusiast
dot: I checked out the pics. The difference is minuscule. I'm still very happy and hope you continue to do these group buys. I'd definitely participate again if there is something that interests me. Great work. I don't envy your position at all, but greatly appreciate what you are doing.

knucklegary

Flashlight Enthusiast
Dot, I was unware the modules arrived numbered. Last I heard there was talk about just a V2

If numbers correlate to owners, then I understand why not wanting to mess with the packaging

Like Marco said I'm sure I'll like,, it's a Malkoff

I will try to post a comparison to first GB 5000k, hi/lo beam shots

V/r

dotCPF

Flashlight Enthusiast
I understand both sides of the coin, being certainly off the deep end myself. I like it here, there's plenty of room!

PSM you're probably right, it's funny because even though this is the GB I've wanted 'least' everyone else was so stoked about it I really didn't want to disappoint!

thermal guy

Flashaholic
Mine turns on every time I push the button I'm good😁

But if I step on a White lego Thinking it was red I'm a gonna be furious!😂😂😂

Last edited:

BytorJr

Newly Enlightened
I'm totally happy with mine. In fact, after reading all this, I decided to ceiling bounce. The main beam (9 foot ceiling) is quite white looking, at the last 90% there may be a tad bit of purple/rose showing, but one would absolutely never notice it in practice. Took it for my walk tonight and went to wildlife conservation area. It was so bright that the parking reflectors 200 feet away about blinded me and the humidity made actually seeing through it a bit hard - not fog, just typical Southeast July humidity.

dotCPF, THANK you again!!! I'm quite pleased. Sorry others are not.

thermal guy

Flashaholic
Ok now that I see your I'm going to say that's exactly how mine looks. Your right thought can't see it outside much. I do like it. It's definitely not anything like previous 91GB but it will work.

andyprice44

Newly Enlightened
Possibility of a group buy round #2 for this???? I missed out the first go around.

or anybody looking to sell from the first group buy?

andyprice44

Newly Enlightened
Yeah, I guess V2 would be round 2...... What about a round 3 then? How many modules would it take to get an order made?