The Official Zebralight Thread .

DE73

Newly Enlightened
Where are Australians buying ZebraLight torches these days?

The online store now refuses to allow shipping outside the USA. Some of the Australian online stores have a few old model ZebraLights in stock, but it's clear that they're not getting new stock. I love the user interface, but if I can't buy the lights any more, it gets hard to support the manufacturer.
They are getting rare outside the USA. The only supplier I Europe will not continue to sell them :-(

DE73

Newly Enlightened
Not sure why my post was deleted, but skylumen ships zebras to EU.
It was a double post from another member so they probably deleted your post by mistake. That's great news that they ship to EU. 28 usd for shipping is not to bad. Have you ordered from them?

DE73

Newly Enlightened
if you knew the answer... why did you ask?
I don't understand your comment? I know that there is no supplier in EU and that NKON don't sell them anymore. That's why I asked for any suppliers that can send to Europe.

Reactions: NPL

Mr. LED

Enlightened
You could use a redirecting service, there are many companies that receive packages, re-package your products and send them to wherever you need.

Booyakasha

Newly Enlightened
if you knew the answer... why did you ask?
If you don't have have any relevant information, it may be wiser to keep your thoughts for yourself
It was a double post from another member so they probably deleted your post by mistake. That's great news that they ship to EU. 28 usd for shipping is not to bad. Have you ordered from them?

Yes, I bought 3 zebras from skylumen

Last edited:

AstroTurf

Flashlight Enthusiast
If you don't have have
oh, but i do... have have

1703122489375.jpeg

Booyakasha

Newly Enlightened
I was about to reply to you, but then changed my mind mid writing and the message must have been saved by forum and then posted automatically when replying to DE73

Nice collection BTW.

Booyakasha

Newly Enlightened
You could use a redirecting service, there are many companies that receive packages, re-package your products and send them to wherever you need.

Indeed. I bought SC600w Mk IV Plus HI from zebralight.com via MyUS.com. The cost of shipping to EU was 26 EUR + 37EUR in taxes and customs fees.

I payed a super premium price, but despite that I am happy I got one.

Booyakasha

Newly Enlightened
Yeah, the way he put it, you're right, but I imagine he was hoping for a miracle. I too turned every rock to get some zebras.

Btw, does anyone have any new information on release date of SC700d HI? Only 11 days left in December, if that spreadsheet is correct.

Last edited:

Beard Man

Enlightened
Do Fenix (for example) flashlights have the same settings (UI) as Zebralights?
If Zebralight has so many problems, why keep buying it?