The Official Zebralight Thread .

raggie33

*the raggedier*
i kind of like ones i can buy at walmart or home depot etc etc that dont need to be charged .i guess it comes from my homelless days

raggie33

*the raggedier*
so im bummed that my zebra sucks on l91 energizer cells. but tonight is the first time i recall seeing in on eneloops . man what crazy high light output mind blowing

dts71

Newly Enlightened
I dropped my SC64LE last nite onto concrete from about 4.5ft, the light was on. To my surprise it survived like a champ. :D
Nice 👍
My old SC600w - the one with easily replaceable LED hit a tile floor from 4ft. It didn't survive 😢
I will probably replace it with a SC64w hi. It would have been nice if there was an update coming like SC65 but considering the lack of news about new modells from Zebralight I should probably buy the SC64w hi while it's still available. I hope they stay in business but my gut feeling is they won't.

Mr. LED

Enlightened
I've never seen people so afraid of Zebralight going out of business, everyday there's someone around here to say it. C'mon guys, Zebralight has always been slow to update products, always had a terrible website, and has stayed in business and we continue to like their products. Let's just relax and enjoy, they're doing fine.

About the SC64w HI, grab them while you can, when these HI emitters are gone, it's history. The SC600w IV HI is gone… luckily I found a spare. And I have 4 SC64w HI now, because I know they'll be gone soon. I hate to want lights that are discontinued because I like them so much, I've learned my lesson.

Derek Dean

Flashlight Enthusiast
dts71, I'm not sure of your location, but you might contact ZL and see if they are still offering their $15 repair service. If they are, then you simply mail your light to their Texas office (with a $15 check) and they'll fix it and send it back, which usually takes about a month.

Mr. LED

Enlightened
If you're outside USA, Zebralight asks to mail directly to the factory in China, and the 15 dollar flat rate includes the shipping back.

KITROBASKIN

Flashlight Enthusiast
Yes, we are so glad no one is required to purchase anything from the ZL website if they so choose.
Perhaps this is one aspect (ZL not using https) that makes people think Zebralight is on the verge of obliteration?

Mr. LED

Enlightened
1A1EEE62-4C31-4598-AD6A-EECE88BF19F7.jpeg

The CR123 gang

GarageBoy

Flashlight Enthusiast
About the SC64w HI, grab them while you can, when these HI emitters are gone, it's history. The SC600w IV HI is gone… luckily I found a spare. And I have 4 SC64w HI now, because I know they'll be gone soon. I hate to want lights that are discontinued because I like them so much, I've learned my lesson.
Like many, I'm debating of whether or not to go with the sc64w HI or the sc64c LE. Was there ever a sc64w (not high) ? I primarily use flashlights indoors, and I'm worried the HI has too tight a beam. I could use the extra lumens.

SYZYGY

Enlightened
Like many, I'm debating of whether or not to go with the sc64w HI or the sc64c LE. Was there ever a sc64w (not high) ? I primarily use flashlights indoors, and I'm worried the HI has too tight a beam. I could use the extra lumens.

primarily indoors.. i'm thinking you want LE, however...

it's personal taste. you need to try both to really know.
buy both and return the one you don't want.

i tried the LE and kept the HI. i use my HI every day.