The Official Zebralight Thread .

Repsol600rr

Enlightened
Not that I'm going to do it, but it's interesting that clip fits like that. Never would have thought...

Limit_hex

Newly Enlightened
I am tempted to get a zebralight headlamp, it would be useful when I am doing my car stuff.
Everyone should have a Zebralight headlamp... My H52Fw is my most used/carried light and I rarely use it as a headlamp. It makes a great EDC with just the clip and is quite useful handheld or as a right-angle work light.

Now I carry an H53Fc with 14500... but the H52Fw still gets plenty of action (and has a better clip).
This is my favourite flashlight review :) Great headlamp:

rwolfenstein

Enlightened
This is my favourite flashlight review :) Great headlamp:

The Surefire Minimus that I use eats up a bunch of primaries and doesn't seem to like the RCRs that Surefire currently makes. So something that I can run AA or rechargeables with would be quite useful.

Fespe

Newly Enlightened
I just ordered the h53c but why the cost differenze compared to the h53fc? Is it the frosted lense? But on the sc700d the price (on nkon) it's slightly lower with frosted lense.

SYZYGY

Enlightened
I just ordered the h53c but why the cost differenze compared to the h53fc? Is it the frosted lense? But on the sc700d the price (on nkon) it's slightly lower with frosted lense.

can't believe you made me google that. sigh.

they are the same price. 59usd.

ask your retailer why they're selling them for different prices. it's nkon's decision. no one else would know.

gurdygurds

Flashlight Enthusiast
I broke down and got a new Zebralight on the way. I went with the High CRI H53c LE model so I could use AA cells or rechargeable cells. It will be quite nice whenever I am working on cars now.
I think you'll really like it. I've been using mine as a headlamp on runs and as a handheld for around the house. Versatile little light that can also run AAA batteries no problem.

Fespe

Newly Enlightened
The h53c LE is just arrived today! It's a beautiful little light. I just play with it a little bit and it's seems perfect for me! The tint it's a little bit warmer compared to my sc64c LE and I really like it. The clip it's not bad.
IMG_20221212_120948.jpg
IMG_20221212_121007.jpg
IMG_20221212_121128.jpg

rwolfenstein

Enlightened
What does LE mean in terms of the light? I am trying to find information on this but have alas come up with no information.

Fespe

Newly Enlightened
I got my zebralight in the mail today and all I have to say is whoa. This H53c LE is super small and super bright. The fit and finish is fantastic for a 60 dollar light. I am impressed to say the least.
Yes! I think I would have preferred the h53fc though, considering that I'm gonna use it primarily for close up things. But reading a lot of people saying that with h53c you have the option in case you want more "throw" I bought this. Now I'm gonna buy the famous dx fix and see if it's good. I already put on the lens the magic tape and it's a lot better.

bonC

Newly Enlightened
I wonder why they don't put brand and model type on a headlamp. Quite confusing if you got multiple 18650 headlamps or AA headlamps. Anyone knows the reason why?

bonC

Newly Enlightened
Well my first Zebralight I bought it was 4 years ago (SC64w Hi). If it wasn't for the model type stamped on it, I wouldn't remember if it was the Hi version or without Hi after not using it for long time. Just as an example.

edit: I'm not enough of an expert to recognize it by the beam/tint ;), just a regular user with too many flashlight existing of several brands.