• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

The Sky Lumen Laser Throw Compact Giveaway

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Prize: SL LTC or Mystery Light

What to Post:

What did you learn in 2020?

Pick a number from 1-5400
Share a picture to pick an extra number for 1 extra entry

You may use https://imgur.com/upload to upload your image

You can also play and not participate in the drawing
Random.org will be used to draw 1 number from 1-5400. Whose's ever is closest win.
Must own at least 1 of my lights to participate.
Free shipping USA
I reserve the right to change rules and prize anytime I want
I have full control over the giveaway

Start Date: Now
End Date: TBD

New User Interface:
From OFF: Quick Click = ON @ Low
From ON: Quick Click = OFF
From ON: Press & Hold Cycle Low-High-Turbo-Blink
From ON/OFF: Double Click = Turbo

8kRS8ks.jpg

z1xKTRL.jpg

3miReE1.jpg

TeX0HEl.jpg

qP5tYBg.jpg

oq8ta5p.jpg

Last edited:

richbuff

Flashlight Enthusiast
What I learned in 2020: the surface of the earth is hostile, and no portion is immune to that fact.

bigburly912

Flashlight Enthusiast
I learned that if you have a job you enjoy you better find a way to make it work out schedule wise. I left a job I loved making great money a few years back because I was stuck on night shift and a few personal things. I'm now working contract work making just a little less money but I hate the company I'm contracted through. If you have something good hang onto it!

ImageUploadedByCandlepowerforums1612144065.256140.jpg

Last edited:

Zandar

Enlightened
I learned that little old me, is now an "essential worker" , and I even have a declaration letter from work, to show the authorities if needed! Oh well, I can't really complain, because the real essential workers: police, fire, EMS, hospital folks, like the ICU nurse I know, are working horrible hours with a lot more stress and in a lot more danger than I am. My hats off to these real heroes! And that in the midst of all this craziness, miracles still happen, such as the birth of the beautiful little, baby Vinh! I'll pick 4999, please

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast

I learned stressing out about the zombie apocalypse coming will only bring around the zombies. If it's inevitable and there's nothing you can do, why stress about it. Just do what you can and take your cues from the cat...

ImageUploadedByCandlepowerforums1609613498.533178.jpg

If someone wants to make a meal out of you, don't make them see you sweat.

Steve V.

Newly Enlightened
I learned that working from home can be both a blessing and a pain in the rear. 777

adamlau

Flashlight Enthusiast

I learned which friends and family members were the most conservative about social distancing, which ones were less cautious and which ones who, more or less, did not care to follow any guidelines whatsoever. Suffice to say that we (as an immediate family) have temporarily realigned certain relationships for the time being...

615px-Novel_Coronavirus_SARS-CoV-2.jpg

Katherine Alicia

Enlightened
I`v learned that managing our expectations early can save a lot of disappointment later ;)
I pick: 333

Also, if I win, give my light to Peter Yetman, he helped me out with some maglites earlier in 2020, and I already have one of these on order anyway :)

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
I`v learned that managing our expectations early can save a lot of disappointment later ;)
I pick: 333

Also, if I win, give my light to Peter Yetman, he helped me out with some maglites earlier in 2020, and I already have one of these on order anyway :)

The LTC is not yet released. Are you sure you want to donate it? If you win you would be the first to have it. I got the light with a much upgrade UI compared to the larger Laser Throw.

8kRS8ks.jpg

z1xKTRL.jpg

3miReE1.jpg

TeX0HEl.jpg

qP5tYBg.jpg

oq8ta5p.jpg

Katherine Alicia

Enlightened
The LTC is not yet released. Are you sure you want to donate it? If you win you would be the first to have it. I got the light with a much upgrade UI compared to the larger Laser Throw.

Yup I`m still sure, the LEP you sent is on it`s way to me right now, and i`m not sure if Peter even has a LEP at all? so it would be a nice surprise! besides, I haven`t the remotest idea what I`d do with 2 of them! LOL

MSGinMD

Newly Enlightened
I learned to not hold on to tight to plans I made.

Number 1313
Thanks.

Devildude

Enlightened
I have learned that nature can give many surprises. 3 black bears, 1 bobcat and a golden eagle all seen from my back porch. Open eyes can see a lot.

dotCPF

Flashlight Enthusiast
First number: 4545

Second number for pic: 2021

What I learned in 2020.... I learned how to operate and maintain/ trouble shoot an oil burning furnace, that's been quite a ringer! I also learned that "1/8th" of a tank also means "Empty".....

My pic: Among all the crap going on in my life right now, my cars engine decided to poop the boot the actual hour I made my final payment on the car. Dealer (where I subsequently had tools stolen from my car...) offered effectively 12K under value for the car, or approx 10K to fix it with something that might replicate the problem so SCREW THAT! Taking it to some real pros instead who are luckily quite local! Through BrenTuning I'm having the engine rebuilt correctly, with parts to fix what Subaru should have done years ago. I always told myself I'd make this car into what Subaru should have, just didn't think it was going to happen like this....

nztfPpt.jpg

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
First number: 4545

Second number for pic: 2021

What I learned in 2020.... I learned how to operate and maintain/ trouble shoot an oil burning furnace, that's been quite a ringer! I also learned that "1/8th" of a tank also means "Empty".....

My pic: Among all the crap going on in my life right now, my cars engine decided to poop the boot the actual hour I made my final payment on the car. Dealer (where I subsequently had tools stolen from my car...) offered effectively 12K under value for the car, or approx 10K to fix it with something that might replicate the problem so SCREW THAT! Taking it to some real pros instead who are luckily quite local! Through BrenTuning I'm having the engine rebuilt correctly, with parts to fix what Subaru should have done years ago. I always told myself I'd make this car into what Subaru should have, just didn't think it was going to happen like this....

nztfPpt.jpg

Always wanted to drive a STI.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
I have learned that nature can give many surprises. 3 black bears, 1 bobcat and a golden eagle all seen from my back porch. Open eyes can see a lot.

I would enjoy these encounters very much as long as I don't get eaten.