• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

The Sky Lumen Laser Throw Compact Giveaway

knucklegary

Flashlight Enthusiast
In 2020.. I've learned never again to eat buffalo wild wings along with a bowl split pea soup, and then leave home not feeling well wearing a mask

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast

I learned just how fragile life can be. The person I sit next to at work recently got covid and passed away a week later. I'm still in shock... and I can't help but wonder who might be next.

wimmer21

Flashlight Enthusiast

But as one life ends others begin

20200507-135655.jpg

b8llzblue

Flashlight Enthusiast
I learned that games on your phone can actually be fun and addicting. Until this year, I never understood how people can get used to and enjoy playing games on their phones on such a small screen and without a joystick or mouse. All I know was that the graphics were good, but gameplay would seem very poor. I'm not talking about the simple games like words, cross puzzles, color games.. where not many buttons or controls would be needed. I was always into first person shooters and horror games. So I thought I'd give Call of Duty mobile a try.... and you guessed it, I'm addicted now. I play everyday and about 2-4 hours a day. And that's with a full time job. This was the most kills I've gotten so far...that's me on the blue team MVP with 39 kills with a game first to 50 kills win.

DFA03-E4-C-670-C-4-A85-BC63-A09782-DDAF99.png

Last edited:

kashmir

Newly Enlightened
I learned how easy it is to take things for granted. The pandemic took away a lot of things that we do and things that we don't think twice about everyday. I miss holiday family gatherings with my siblings and their families the most, and with my mother approaching 90 years of age, family gatherings take on more meaning now.

johnrseay

Newly Enlightened
I learned that no matter how difficult my situation is, I always met people who showed me how to handle it with grace. #4607 #0714
6965745acbf9d99892407cd226b3436f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
Sorry. I have no patience so I reread the thread again. I know you said no one has it yet. Will the factory be putting them out eventually or is this exclusively yours?

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Sorry. I have no patience so I reread the thread again. I know you said no one has it yet. Will the factory be putting them out eventually or is this exclusively yours?

I got no clue what they chose to do. I just know this is the UI I suggested and persuade them to develop for my version.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Continue to send in posts. I will withdraw a winner when the production version of this light arrives. :)

I am excited for this one as its truly compact so I c can have it in my pocket for comfortable carry and use it at my other job where I often need to spot things at great distances in the city but not wanting to disturb anyone. Do need to find a good diffuser for it also!

dotCPF

Flashlight Enthusiast
Continue to send in posts. I will withdraw a winner when the production version of this light arrives. :)

I am excited for this one as its truly compact so I c can have it in my pocket for comfortable carry and use it at my other job where I often need to spot things at great distances in the city but not wanting to disturb anyone. Do need to find a good diffuser for it also!

This is why I got the W3 VN4! Favorite light I think, I can't put it down. Really excited to see what this puts out! It is a touch to big for regular pocket carry, the holster is definitely how I carry it most of the time....

Duramarks

Newly Enlightened
I learned not to take life forgranted in 2020.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
a3b76d8328d43d312101eed0b1a249c1.jpg

subwoofer

Flashlight Enthusiast
Thanks for the opportunity :)

I learnt that my paid job (not writing reviews) is considered a key worker role (IT infrastructure and remote working enablement).

When called upon by a colleague on a Sunday evening, you really never know what to expect. I was asked if I had something that could cut a ring from his son's finger that had been stuck for most of the day - I did.
9BHhCfF.jpg

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
If i pick the number and I'm the winner, will i still get the light? Every time I light it up I'll feel one of fellow participants eyes burning the back of my head like a light accidentally turning on in my pocket. Have your wifey make the pick, Vinh. That'll keep it neutral.

Last edited:

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
If i pick the number and I'm the winner, will i still get the light? OF COURSE Every time I light it up I'll feel one of fellow participants eyes burning the back of my head like a light accidentally turning on in my pocket. Have your wifey make the pick, Vinh. That'll keep it neutral. Just do it. WE trust you 100%. I also have a VERY special surprise for the winner!

tatasal

Flashlight Enthusiast
I learned in 2020 that good over-all health is the most important wealth. :thumbsup:

# 1877
# 3977

My new Wuben C3:

AtwTNAA.jpg

Last edited:

stewdogg

Enlightened
I thought I already put in a number and a pic for this thread... no pic, just a number... 1976

I learned that I'm not getting any younger and to try to find patience before anger in life..:)

Last edited: