The Walking Dead: Any other Zombie Fans watching?

daimleramg

Banned
This TV show is a reunion of 3 actor/actress from the movie "The Mist"... Laurie Holden, Jeffery DeMunn and Melissa Suzanne McBride. Laurie Holden seems to do a lot of movies with zombies or monsters, she was also in Silent Hill.

Fusion_m8

Flashlight Enthusiast
:sick2::sick2::sick2:....If I was ever caught up in a zombie apocalypse, there's no way I can protect my family against the zombies because we have such draconian gun laws here in Australia. I'd have to steal some dead police/soldier's weapon. One of the items I'd also steal first is a set of Knights Armour from the Museum. Then at least I'd be immune to their bites and scratches for awhile and give me time to chop their heads off with the huge sword!

The Dead(2010) was quite good

Last edited:

tx101

Flashlight Enthusiast
Last edited:

angelofwar

Flashlight Enthusiast
The Dead looks like it might be alright for a once around. Looks to be something fresh, at least. I wish you could see the webisodes, tx101...they tell a pretty good, albeit freaky, story. I never saw it ending like that, but it made a lot of sense when it ended. And then you see why Rick Grimes put that one zombie out of her misery...having compassion on her. But, I'll stop right there, with hopes that you get to see them eventually.

tx101

Flashlight Enthusiast
I finally managed to get hold of the webisodes, the video quality is not the greatest
but beggers cant be choosers

Wonder how closely they will follow the comics and whether or not they will introduce
new characters into this series.

angelofwar

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just able to rewatch SE02EP02 (with out interruptions from kiddo's)...when they were raiding the medical van, Shane definitely had a G2L, and Otis was using a streamlight...just thought I would point that out :0)

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast
You said it brother !! Sheesh!!

And I love it......LOL

CMAG

Enlightened
Zombie fan and blood suckers dusk till dawn John Carpenters vampires