The x5 and my thoughts!

Illum

Flashaholic
mmm...odd, I wrote it down awhile as as brown black brown gold....before I can tell resistors by seeing them
probably an outdated version, thanks for the update:wave:

BSCOTT1504

Enlightened
Maybe I should take my X5 out of the drawer and give it another chance! I may have shoved it aside without a fair appraisal. :thinking:

fieldops

Flashlight Enthusiast
With all the other lights I have, I must say the X5 is still a great general purpose light. as others have said, it's a classic.

Cydonia

Enlightened
X5 was my first serious light about 4 years ago. I was lurking around these forums even then. Guess my post count would be pretty high by now had I joined then! Anyway, I sold both my X5's a few months ago and soon regretted it.

So I bought another one - this time with Red leds, one of the older fluted side design ones (black anodized) from ebay in mint condition and original holster - even with a new Sanyo CR123A cell! I think it's my favorite light now :eek:oo:
The red X5 only uses one CR123A cell by the way. And it is more of a throw than flood, believe it or not.

flashlightsnlasers

Newly Enlightened
The X5 is awesome I have 4 of these in white...long run time durable easy to carry back pocket next to wallet you don't even know that you have it and best of all when the power goes out like a few days ago you have it on you...often times you are indoors anyway..it's not a knife cutting through the dark but a definite keeper...:grin2: