there are some Jokes

Fuzzywuzzies

Enlightened
Well, well, that's a deep subject.
Not sure that came across well, or maybe I'm just in over my head at the end of my rope.

It depends on what you're trying to draw though, as regardless of how you spring it, I don't wind up or fall for things easily…

Anyway, this is all probably a little boreing so I'll just pipe down and run along now.

Oh well.

bykfixer

Flashaholic
IMG_6248.jpeg

IMG_6162.jpeg

IMG_6107.jpeg

Monocrom

Flashaholic
Best disabled comedian out there. Unfortunately her condition will only get worse. But she wants you to laugh at her. It's okay:

Hooked on Fenix

Flashlight Enthusiast
You need to find way better disabled comedian stories. Suggest looking up "Life without limbs" by Nick Vijicic on YouTube. That's a disabled comedian with no arms or legs, but has it all together and has joy in his life.

Lips

Flashlight Enthusiast

My Fellow Flashoholics! - Happy 4th!

Imagine what can be! Get rid of those old-outdated green LED's and those tired super heavy 300 lumen overpriced paper-weights.

Unberden yourself from what has been holding your Candela back and move into the light for all to see!

Toulouse42

Enlightened
Has anyone seen the scene in "Hell on Wheels" where the preacher, suffering from a brain tumour, is walking around preaching to everyone and everything.? He might even use the word unburdened. The similarity is spooky.