there are some Jokes

bykfixer

Flashaholic
IMG_2366.jpeg

buckyball

Newly Enlightened
A guy got back from a doctor office after having really bad diarrhea.

His wife asked what was wrong with him. The doctor ordered multiple tests trying to cure the guy. As a last resort the doctor wanted to see if the guys relatives were having the same issue. The guy said "sure do! runs in the family"

This joke is probably full of crap.

buckyball

Newly Enlightened
Bob found out he was about to inherit $2 billion

Bob found out he was going to become a billionaire when his sick father died. His father had taken every measure to hide his wealth.

After finding this out, he decided he needed a woman to enjoy his fortune with.

So he went to a singles bar where he spotted the most beautiful woman he had ever laid eyes on.

Her natural beauty took his breath away. "I may look like just an ordinary dude," he said as he walked up to her, "but in just a week or two my father will die, and I'll inherit over 2 billion dollars."

Impressed, the woman went home with him that evening. Three days later, he spotted her at his dad's house. She greeted him with a huge smile and exclaimed, "Bob, I am your new step mother!"

Ocelot808

Enlightened
Sometimes the Universe really is conspiring against you....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231024_171011_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20231024_171011_YouTube.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 28

buckyball

Newly Enlightened
A man decided to join a monastery where you were only allowed to say two words every 10 years

After 10 years in the monastery the head monk summons' him and says 'You've been with us for 10 years. What two words would you like to say.'
The monk replies 'I'm hungry', so the head monk organises for an extra ration be given to him each day.
After 20 years the head monk calls him in again and asks 'What two words would you like to say?'
The monk replies with 'Too cold', so the head monk organises for him to get another blanket.
After 30 years the head monk calls him in and says 'What two words would you like to say'.
The monk replies with 'Wanna leave'.
The head monk says 'I'm not surprised. You've done nothing but complain since you've been here'.