there are some Jokes

Image 9.jpg

Hooked on Fenix

Flashlight Enthusiast
News stations seem to confirm that North Korea's new military strategists may be just a bunch of monkeys plotting to fling poo.

First off, I do not have a doggy .... so I wasn't accustomed to being on the L@@Kout for droppings when weed-eating. However, an elderly friend of mine does and it's a big doggy. One day our eldest son and I were doing some garden cleanup work for him. I was going to town with my weed-eater when I had the misfortune to slice and dice a pile of poo just as I rotated. Well, Boys, I was splattered from head to boots. The only saving grace was none of the 💩 found its way into my mouth, but, my face was covered. My son, hearing my cries of anguish and very rare profanity, came running over thinking I was injured. When he realized what was splattered all over my face he fell to the ground laughing.

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
First off, I do not have a doggy .... so I wasn't accustomed to being on the L@@Kout for droppings when weed-eating. However, an elderly friend of mine does and it's a big doggy. One day our eldest son and I were doing some garden cleanup work for him. I was going to town with my weed-eater when I had the misfortune to slice and dice a pile of poo just as I rotated. Well, Boys, I was splattered from head to boots. The only saving grace was none of the 💩 found its way into my mouth, but, my face was covered. My son, hearing my cries of anguish and very rare profanity, came running over thinking I was injured. When he realized what was splattered all over my face he fell to the ground laughing.
I'm laughing with you, not at you Chauncey. I think I would've uttered a few choice words also!

The only reason to share such a story is to make fellow CPFers laugh.

By the way, that pile was the soft-serve variety. By the time I saw it .... it was too late. Does anyone know how many RPMs a weed-eater spins?

Monocrom

Flashaholic
The only reason to share such a story is to make fellow CPFers laugh.

By the way, that pile was the soft-serve variety. By the time I saw it .... it was too late. Does anyone know how many RPMs a weed-eater spins?
I'm guessing with a quality one like your DeWalt, those RPMs are up there. Must have been a nightmare to clean everything off.