there are some Jokes

Hooked on Fenix

Flashlight Enthusiast
Saw what happened on stage in Normandy. Apparently, Joe Biden does give a crap about D-Day.

Edit: Sorry, looks like I fell for a video that cut out the part after where he actually sat down in the chair. It was an awkward sit down, but no, the President didn't :poop: on stage. I apologize. I'm relieved he's not that far gone.

Last edited:

bykfixer

Flashaholic
IMG_5887.jpeg

IMG_5853.jpeg

Hooked on Fenix

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just a happy, fine-looking family.... The two boys clearly need to spend more time outside, playing with their friends. Clearly not a problem for their sister. She spends so much time outside in the Summer that she has a healthy tan. Mom and dad should consider getting her some sun-block though.
The little girl was conceived during the visit with the "backstage pass".

Monocrom

Flashaholic
The little girl was conceived during the visit with the "backstage pass".
Well, I mean it's clear what took place. Wife was excited to meet such a famous man that once they got home, Husband decided to take advantage of her very happy mood. No need for a condom when you're married. Clearly she was ovulating that night. I mean, he's a guy. Can't blame him for wanting to get some sweet lovin.'

Hooked on Fenix

Flashlight Enthusiast
Well, I mean it's clear what took place. Wife was excited to meet such a famous man that once they got home, Husband decided to take advantage of her very happy mood. No need for a condom when you're married. Clearly she was ovulating that night. I mean, he's a guy. Can't blame him for wanting to get some sweet lovin.'
Sure:ohgeez: