there are some Jokes

Image 3.jpg

PhotonWrangler

Flashaholic
I've come up with a set of rules that describe our reactions to technologies:
1. Anything that is in the world when you're born is normal and ordinary and is just a natural part of the way the world works.
2. Anything that's invented between when you're fifteen and thirty-five is new and exciting and revolutionary and you can probably get a career in it.
3. Anything invented after you're thirty-five is against the natural order of things.
– Douglas Adams

Hooked on Fenix

Flashlight Enthusiast
10 Things that annoy government officials or employees:

1. Playing Bingo or Battleship inside your local DMV to pass the time.

2. Putting "Bush for President" in a politician's hedges outside their home.

3. Putting up signs in San Francisco supporting Anthony Weiner and Eric Holder as President and V.P.

4. Standing outside the California Air Resources Board (CARB) building with a clicker, counting employees and when asked why, saying, "It's part of my diet. I've already lost ten pounds".

5. Getting signatures for the banning of dihydrogen monoxide and handing it over to the media.

6. Getting signatures to require mobile CO2 producers to have carbon capture technology and then handing out plastic grocery bags for people to put over their heads, and duct tape.

7. Handing out free samples of plastic poop to homeless people on parade day.

8. Charging $15 a swing to let people smash an electric car with a sledge hammer to help raise money for a diesel powered truck, at a global warming event.

9. Putting a realistic looking cardboard cutout of a smart car behind a smart car in the same parking space for a government employee.

10. Leaving a trail of tomato juice from the D.A.s office (preferably one who was Soros funded).

Last edited:

Hooked on Fenix

Flashlight Enthusiast
Pick up lines that did not go over well

Guy: Did it hurt?
Girl: Did what hurt?
Guy: When you fell from heaven, did it hurt?
Girl: Did you just call me a demon?

Guy: Are you from Tennessee? Because you're the only 10 I see.
Girl: Thanks for letting me know. I need to get out of here and find a new place to hang out with at least one guy on my level.