Things To Say To Your Significant Other As You Bring Home Another Flashlight*MOVED*

I_rv_too

Newly Enlightened
Re: Things To Say To Your Significant Other As You Bring Home Another Flashlight*MOVED*

cutter>Shutup and go make me a samwich!

Actually Cutter, something that usually works for me is quite similar to yours.

"Can we please talk about this after you get me a beer?"

That usually started her down the "You drink too much" routine, which would take her mind off the fact I spend too much on flashlights.

Cutter

Enlightened
Re: Things To Say To Your Significant Other As You Bring Home Another Flashlight*MOVED*

LOL.......I hear ya.

Cutter

Enlightened

Any other good suggestions for this? I may need some of these someday.
smile.gif

MR Bulk

Flashaholic

Why have to think or hide or lie? Just marry a flashoholic gal...(or guy, if you're a flashogalic)!

Cutter

Enlightened

I haven't been able to find that area in the singles section of the local newspaper.
smile.gif

And, I don't know about you...but every time I flashagal I get arrested.
grin.gif
grin.gif

Dan out

N8

Newly Enlightened

I've used this one latley:I put a bid on it on E-bay and no one else bid on it so I have to pay for it. Or I'm trying to find the prefect one for XMAS.

MR Bulk

Flashaholic

It's been a while and people are asking for help in this area, so -- BTTT!

flownosaj

Flashlight Enthusiast

Here's the one that worked for me last time:

"I wanted to get one for your Dad and brother for their birthday and I want to make sure they'll like them. You know how hard it is to shop for them..."

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/naughty.gif

-Jason

MR Bulk

Flashaholic

Hey Jake,

"I wanted to get one for your Dad and brother for their birthday and I want to make sure they'll like them. You know how hard it is to shop for them..."

"...so I bought this one here to test out, and then if I go back and buy two more (for your Dad and bro) they'll give me a three-for-one discount, so it's like I got this one for free!" Of course this had better be the truth if she has access to the household bill payment functions...

flownosaj

Flashlight Enthusiast

[ QUOTE ]
MR Bulk said:
Of course this had better be the truth if she has access to the household bill payment functions...

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course it's the truth...they just won't like the new lights more than I do. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

And currently, everything is in my name, I have power of attorney and she's out of
the country /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/rant.gif sad but true.

I'm like a kid in a surefire shop

-Jason

brightnorm

Flashaholic

"THIS IS FOR YOU DEAR....AND I ALSO
BOUGHT A COUPLE OF FLASHLIGHTS"

goldpic.jpg

Brightnorm

Lara

Newly Enlightened

[ QUOTE ]
brightnorm said:

goldpic.jpg

Brightnorm

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't know if he'd wear that...

(And I wouldn't really like it if he did!)

flownosaj

Flashlight Enthusiast

Lara-- You have it easy. Put a couple flashing turquoise led lights on earring posts, an *bam* there's your present /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

(just kidding of course)

-Jason /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Things To Say To Your Significant Other As You

look honey, it's an Arc LS-V, push this button here, and it vibrates..

Badbeams3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Things To Say To Your Significant Other As You

Just ignore her. Comment..."have you lost weight". This is a time proven method.

brightnorm

Flashaholic

[ QUOTE ]
Lara said:
[ QUOTE ]
brightnorm said:

goldpic.jpg

Brightnorm

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't know if he'd wear that...

(And I wouldn't really like it if he did!)

[/ QUOTE ]

OK,

I hereby withdraw all present and future gifts. I'll buy any flashlights I please, and if you and the kids go hungry just chalk it up to

TOUGH TACTICS!

(See SureFire on "Low-Life engagements")

BN