• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Throwers Kombat/Sale

Wendee

Enlightened
Re: Throwers Kombat ;-)

Arnold_Schwarzenegger_do_it_now_meme.jpg

LOL!! That's hilarious! :crackup:I think everyone feels the same way!
It's a lot of work for Vinh and will take time to put together (much appreciated!) but everyone's just so excited to see this "Throwers Kombat" :thumbsup:

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened

When all the lights in post 1 turns red are are ready to roll

psychbeat

Flashlight Enthusiast
Throwers Kombat ;-)

I'm wavering from the 16340tx on the small size to s200 med or m30 on the large end as my new backpacking thrower....
Or just order a DD SMO p60 pill for my Ahorton aspheric kit....
I'd help out if I were local..

Last edited:

BootsAndCats

Newly Enlightened

I wish the TN32 could be added to this list. It is over 500kcd right?

ProCharger

Enlightened

I have a t6vn spec 1 I ordered about 2 weeks ago, you can hang onto it to use for the testing if needed. Order #1965.

Offgridled

Flashlight Enthusiast

You are an animal Vinh. Welcome to the jungle. Or maybe like this . Don't go into the jungle without a Vinh moded light!! Thanks for doing this review. Very anticipated and exciting!!

MAD777

Flashlight Enthusiast

Vinh, I just ordered a M30CvnT (order #2009) which you can use in the Thrower Kombat. Just send it along to me whenever you're done with the contest.

Mike

Last edited:

lund1660

Newly Enlightened

Vinh, do you have a tm16gt you could test, I think that would be cool the tm16gt you worked on for me is mind blowing 6,300 lumen and 408k lux

Wendee

Enlightened

Vinh, you mentioned over in "The Lounge" that you might do a live stream broadcast of the "Throwers Kombat". That would be so great! :party:

10:00 PM (Seattle time) might be a good time (nice and dark)? That would be 1:00 AM Eastern time.

Maybe a Saturday night might be a good? Then more people could stay up late to watch :)

I wonder if there's a different "live stream" site where we could all talk to each other (using mic) as well as type-chat. That would be so cool! :grin2:

ven

Flashaholic

If you can record it vinh and get it on youtube, as i missed the last one:ohgeez: its 1am Saturday now................for me:p

Wendee

Enlightened

If you can record it vinh and get it on youtube, as i missed the last one:ohgeez: its 1am Saturday now................for me:p

I believe he said "live stream and video" over in The Lounge. So that's great for those who might not get to watch the live stream.

I think it would be around 6:00 AM your time if he did it at 10PM Seattle time?

I don't know if the live stream is a sure thing. We'll have to wait to hear from Vinh. It sure would be fun though!