Thrunite T10S (XP-G2, 1xAA, Stainless Steel) Review: RUNTIMES, BEAMSHOTS, VIDEO+

gunga

Flashaholic
Cool. I'd be tempted to buy a bigger Trit but I had these on hand, don't want to do it again.

Sent from my iPhone using Candlepowerforums

yoyoman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Not a great picture. To get a sense of scale, the trit sticks out less than the screws. Looks like I should apply a little more norland.
image.jpg

notandyk

Newly Enlightened
how snug is the diffuser? will it fall off if you're trying to direct traffic?

ven

Flashaholic
Yes same here,as with selfbuilt,nice snug feel and the plastic is not a soft type so should stay well seated.

yoyoman

Flashlight Enthusiast
OK, I threw a 14500 li-ion in the T10S and all I say is wow. Low stays Low, which is great. Medium and high have much more output, as ven noted. No significant problem with heat. (Some AAAs and "over ridden" lights get hot too quickly.) This moves the T10x into true flashaholic territory.

ven

Flashaholic
:) great stuff mr yoyo,glad you tried it,i have now removed my Duracell from my t10s in work,replaced with an efest 14500 v2 and a spare to rotate.
Tried it out,as said medium is pretty much enough as its like high so around 160lm ish. Then for a bit more,1/2 click to high and it is very impressive,lots of useful flood around area along with enough through for an AA sized light. I am sure its brighter than my d25a ti on turbo,looks brighter to me anyway so can only guess at the lumen output . I am conservative on the 300lm+

yoyoman

Flashlight Enthusiast
I like an Energizer lithium primary in the T10t because it is so light. Madame is using the T10s with an Eneloop. But the T10s keeps low with a 14500 protected li-ion and I may make the change.

Full Power

Newly Enlightened
There was mention of heat on High; I recently bought a T6, using 18650 at 3000, and was wondering if this was normal (heating up)?

yoyoman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey Gunga, finally got a trit in my McGizmo AA pak. A bubble in the Norland, but the trit is fairly well centered. The bubble doesn't effect the glow so it stays. Was much harder than the T10T... Thanks for the idea.

ven

Flashaholic
Thanks for the links shelm,my 3 nitecore clips come so fitted to 2 of the t10 lights(t10s is in work so will do as soon as i go in)

Original on left

Fitted

Much prefer the longer clip:D

Glofindel

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the links shelm,my 3 nitecore clips come so fitted to 2 of the t10 lights(t10s is in work so will do as soon as i go in)

Original on left

Fitted

Hi Ven, are those clips from Banggoods?

Full Power

Newly Enlightened

Original on left

Fitted

Yes, I like the clip idea ... my old light had a clip, which comes in handy.
Are these clips custom made?
Thanks,
Full Power

ven

Flashaholic
Hi FP,banggood SKU: SKU099344

Choice of long/short,ones i have are long,just fitted one to my t10s in work(work light...........well one of many work lights :laughing: )

jds1

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for the great reviews and comments everyone. Placing my order today!

Jeff