• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Thrunite TN42vn 2018 - Best Rounded Thrower R

1. TN42vn Oslon. 2. Control. 3. Beamshot. Distance is 800 meters in the San Fernando Valley - Woodland Hills - Los Angeles. Target is the AIG sign. The control is underexposed because I forgot to deactivate the flash. I am using an iPhone 7 Plus. The beamshot is Auto setting, without flash. I did not stick around because LAPD is paramilitary I do not want to encounter after dark.

Last edited:
Lighting up the AIG sign on Warner Center Tower 3 from the Warner Gateway parking structure rooftop with a handheld flashlight was unimaginable.:eek: But it's just another day at the office for vinh and Sky Lumen! :clap:

Last edited:

thenorway

Enlightened
How do you know it's Fiat Lux? Is it inscribed on the light?

Yes, I almost always order engraved and yes inscribed with Fiat Lux.
Was able to get out on the river the other day where my lights really come in handy.
This thing is a beast. I really like the size and weight and gives you a fell feeling of security walking around in dark unsecure areas.

LichtAn!

Enlightened
What batteries did you use for the Oslon? You also have a TN42vn90? I'm really excited about the numbers there. :sssh:

Last edited:

Newlumen

Flashlight Enthusiast
I tested my tn42vn90 with the Sony vtc6 protected and it came out 4540 lumen @ turn on. The output stays at low 4000 @30 seconds..

SKV89

Enlightened
That's very good information Newlumen. This is with a 0.78 calibration in the Texas_Ace lumen tube right?

SKV89

Enlightened
Yep I love my Texas_Ace Lumen Tube too. SO EASY to use and so consistent. The TN42vn90 really is impressive at 4.5k lumens. Still on the fence but also want to wait for someone to come up with an aspheric lens with waivien collar super thrower.

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
been testing batteries in my tn42vn cft90. These batteries work perfectly:

wrking.jpg

i get low, med, high & turbo (it does appear brighter than high when i press and hold from off)

not wrking.jpg

these batteries, including eagletac green/white label immediately trip.

Last edited:

Latest posts