• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Ti Modamag Draco (SOLD)

blackfly

Enlightened
Hello everyone, I have a couple lights for sale here and may add more later. See each offering below for information on price and condition. Shipping to PayPal verified U.S. SHIPPING ADDRESSES ONLY. I'll cover PayPal fees, shipping, and insurance. If you are unhappy with the item please let me know within two days of receiving the item and I will gladly take it back as long as it is in the same condition as when sent.

Modamag Draco (Now $330 SOLD)

This is a Modamag Draco that I bought here in these forums back in May. It is not getting use so I am going to let it go. It is titanium with a polished bare metal finish. It has a green tritium vial in the tail. It is in excellent condition. I haven't really used it since receiving it and I cannot detect any cosmetic issues to report. I added the titanium clip and swivel shown in the picture. The emitter is cool white. I'm not sure what kind of emitter it is but it is the original one. I'll include the nano charger and a battery. I'm asking $390; $375; $360; $340;
Now $330 (SOLD).

v2wW7Um.jpg

PYyUW40.jpg

EjTecMA.jpg

gqwAhOu.jpg

J3IMsbe.jpg

Jeff Hanko Titanium EX 11.2 $895 (SOLD)

First up is a Jeff Hanko EX 11.2. This is a titanium light. It is lightly stonewashed and has a gunner grip texture. It has a total of 20 green tritium vials with 10 around the bezel and 10 more in the 3D tail. The emitter is an XP-G2. I'm not sure of the exact bin or color temperature of the emitter used but it has a nice tint. I consider it to be neutral but on the cooler side of neutral. I am the original owner of this light. It is in perfect condition. I am going to ask $895 (SOLD).

d44K8GF.jpg

Jeff Hanko EX11.2 Zirconium (Withdrawn)

This is a Jeff Hanko EX 11.2. It is a Zirconium light with Black Glass Zirconium Oxide (ZrO) finish. It has a neutral XP-G2 emitter. It has a total of 20 green tritium vials with 10 around the bezel and 10 more in the 3D tail. I am the original owner of the light. As for condition, I bought it new and it has not been used but I will mention that it has a miniscule mark on the edge of the bezel which was present when I received it. It is totally in a condition that I consider to be consistent with what I would expect with a new light but I am mentioning it to disclose imperfections that I could find. I am asking $Withdrawn

agjmPTo.jpg

Spy 007 XM-L2 $925 (Sold)

Next up is a Spy 007 with a cool white XM-L2 emitter. It is one of the newer ones that goes to 3300ma. I am the original owner and this light has never been modded. I consider this light to be in basically like new condition. I have kept it in a safe most of the time I have had it. I am asking $925 (Sold).

ETqZDUV.jpg

Last edited:

P7rancher

Newly Enlightened
Re: Jeff Hanko Zirc EX11.2, Jeff Hanko Ti Ex11.2, Spy 007 XM-L2, Draco

Unable to get Private Message to work. Can you try from your end?

ShineOnYouCrazyDiamond

Flashlight Enthusiast

What an amazing sales thread. 4 truly wonderful and beautiful custom lights at very reasonable prices. Best of luck with your sale!

blackfly

Enlightened

Thanks SOYCD. P7rancher, I'm having issues with PM too. Probably a server issue.

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast

What serial # is the Spy?
Does it come with Daves Tupperware packaging?

blackfly

Enlightened

#0530. I don't have the original case but will include a small Pelican case, lanyard, & bead.

Last edited:

Kid9P

Flashlight Enthusiast

I'm still debating blackfly, sorry for any confusion on my end.

blackfly

Enlightened

The Titanium EX 11.2 is now sold pending funds. Everything else is still available.

Edit: Funds received. The Ti EX 11.2 is sold!

Last edited:

blackfly

Enlightened

The Spy 007 is now sold pending funds to P7rancher.

Edit: Funds received. Spy is sold!

Last edited:

ma tumba

Flashlight Enthusiast

Really high end stuff, GLWYS

P7rancher

Newly Enlightened

Received 007 from Blackfly. Perfect condition, just as represented.

Thank you for the great transaction!

Now to get the beads on??????

blackfly

Enlightened

Price drops on the Zirconium EX11.2 and Ti Draco.