TI-ny SPY accessory ::: Ti Opening Bead ::: RUN #2 - FULL!

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
John

pixel.gif
pixel.gif
pixel.gif
Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID #8HP8723145943184U) Thank you!!

jch79

**Do Not Feed The Vegan**,
Glad you got yours! :twothumbs I was nervous, after getting it sent to ME instead of you the first time around! :laughing:

run4jc

Flashlight Enthusiast
j - they are terrific! It makes mode switching or programming effortless. Oh, sure, you can always reach for a pencil or some 'other' bead, but these not only work great, they look great, too...:)

IMG_1654.JPG

Maybe it's time for ANOTHER run? :whistle: lovecpf
:wave:

jch79

**Do Not Feed The Vegan**,
Not even ONE left for ME! :laughing: (seriously - I still only have 1, and it was the sloppy prototype done by a jeweler here in Chicago, before TB took over and made these things look sweeeeeet)

All that said, if there is more interest, we will make more! :twothumbs

Dan, for some reason, the last thing I looked at in the photo was the beads... :drool:

:thumbsup: john

kaichu dento

Flashaholic
Not even ONE left for ME! :laughing: (seriously - I still only have 1, and it was the sloppy prototype done by a jeweler here in Chicago, before TB took over and made these things look sweeeeeet)

All that said, if there is more interest, we will make more! :twothumbs

Dan, for some reason, the last thing I looked at in the photo was the beads... :drool:

:thumbsup: john
Unless I can find a substitute I'm in. If you need a solid commitment and it's going to happen sometime soon, I'm 100% in!

ninemm

Flashlight Enthusiast
I should probably get a bead for that one day in the distant future when I get my 007. At least if I had the bead I could help time go quicker by holding it and fervently wishing it would transform into the real thing. ;)

Great pics by the way run4JC!