Tiablo E3A 1xAAA (XP-G R5) Review: RUNTIMES, BEAMSHOTS, and more!

selfbuilt

Flashaholic
Dear Selfbuilt....thought it time I also added my appreciation to all that hard work you do to help us. Many like me make a light choice based on the results and reviews you do as we do not have the tech gear or nohow to do the same. Keep up the good work, great stuff indeed.
+1 agreed. I too also rely heavily on the reviews to help me make my decisions. Because when I'm getting ready to buy a new light, I always have at least two lights I'm trying to decide on so these reviews always help in choosing the light I buy first. Thanks for another detailed review.
Thanks, appreciate the support. The reviews are a lot of work, and it is good to know people find them valuable.

In this case, there aren't too many 1xAAA pocket lights that come with clickies, so I thought it was an important light to test. Of course, you can also get the Preon 1 with an optional clicky tailcap. Not sure if the Lumapower Avenger is still available.

Does anyone know where I can actually buy one of these E3A lights in the U.S.?
Hmm, dunno, but the Canadian distributor cited in the review ships throughout North America.

Russ Prechtl

Newly Enlightened
Does anyone know where I can actually buy one of these E3A lights in the U.S.?

I have a brand new one (taken out of the box and tested but never carried) that I'd be willing to part with. If you're interested, send me a PM.