Tiablo's website "update"

tja343

Newly Enlightened
Hey everyone, it's been a while since i have been on CPF, i wanted to get myself a second tiablo a9, but noticed that there website was being "updated" (of course that has been like a week+ now), and all other suppliers put them on there discontinued list. what is up with that?
This is an awesome light, great throw, and a contender to the Dereelight DBS. so maybe i will get one of those. anyhow they must be doing a major overhaul on there website or with the way the economy is, maybe (hopefully not) they got purchased by some other company. any speculations?

tx101

Flashlight Enthusiast
I grabbed my A9 a couple of weeks ago from DX but I had to wait 2 months for the light ..... typical DX service :thumbsdow

tja343

Newly Enlightened
well that sucks, hopefully they do get on track and produce a blockbuster MC-E light, thanks for the reply.

riceboy72

Newly Enlightened
They tend to appear from time to time on the CPFMarketplace; I recently found one to have as a spare for the one I own now.

However, last night I got the Dereelight DBS as an early gift and let me tell you, it blows the A9 away in my opinion. Worth the extra money and it is still in production, versus the other throwers that are no longer being made. The DBS is now my favorite thrower.

I Googled 'Tiablo A9' and found one US vendor who still has them in stock:

http://www.cfrlights.com/servlet/the-342/cree,-q5,-cr123a,-lithium,/Detail

Otherwise, as far as I know, domestic suppliers such as PTS and Battery Junction will no longer stock the Tiablo A9 and won't receive any other related accessories for that light.