Sold/Expired TiFli sales and sign up thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Stix-N-Stonz

Newly Enlightened
i swear i was just thinking this myself 3 hours ago at work. just wondering how hard it would be to get a chunk of titanium and some parts and make one myself. i know guys with machine shops too, ain't like i haven't done stuff like this before.

J

Jedi Knife

Enlightened
Re: Good news and bad news...

Oh yeah, the bad news... Peter Atwood already has dibs on the FancyFli;), but I do have enough to make one more for now:)

~Chip

You know, you should really hold a lottery for people who want your products, just to be fair about it. :D

A

an0nymous

Newly Enlightened
Just want to express interest, keep hope alive.
PM me if ya get something sorted and I'll take one off your hands.

F

flipside72

Newly Enlightened
Same here! Tifli looks to be the answer to everyone's perfect small light. Hope it gets resurrected.

wvaltakis2

wvaltakis2

Enlightened
Hey guys,

It's not dead, more like hibernating. I'm trying to find a shop who could turn the bodies out fo me, that would mean increased availability and possibly a lower price. Don't go all crazy just yet but there is hope;)

~Chip

Light11

Light11

Flashlight Enthusiast
CPF Supporter
Supporter
Hey guys,

It's not dead, more like hibernating. I'm trying to find a shop who could turn the bodies out fo me, that would mean increased availability and possibly a lower price. Don't go all crazy just yet but there is hope;)

~Chip

Chip,I'm in!:party::party:
Pm sent.

vx000

vx000

Enlightened
Supporter
Wow! Me too. Totally in! (I going to go a little bit crazy, but I'll do it offline.):party:

OtisCampbell

OtisCampbell

Enlightened
CPF Supporter
I'm totally in if another run starts! :naughty:

yoyoteen

yoyoteen

Newly Enlightened
CPF Supporter
Wow, thats great, im in ~~~~~~ :thumbsup:

I

Ice

Enlightened
I would definitely take one, too!
And with one I mean at least one! :)

Colinsdad

Colinsdad

Newly Enlightened
Well....I stumbled across this thread, and would like to offer my help, should someone decide to machine these little beauties up! I work for a plating firm that does plating, anodizing, powdercoating and other metal etchings for many high end aerospace, automotive and commercial parts. If someone has something in mind, email me at:

[email protected]

And let me know what you need- maybe we can get this project jump started again!!

S

smokelaw1

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey guys,

~Chip

In case you are keeping some kind of list...I am absolutley in for one (shrouded). Been watching for one...maybe I should put up a wtb....

DeanJ

DeanJ

Newly Enlightened
Hey guys,

~Chip

:) I want a TiFli.

strideredc

strideredc

Enlightened
CPF Supporter
dont hold your breath.........:green::green::green:

Status
Not open for further replies.