• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Titanium Aleph & E-Series compatible heads

dmdrewitt

Flashlight Enthusiast
It appears I may have been wrong. If that kit does not include the 19mmXR reflector then no, it doesn't. The reflector must be the 19McRXR. However the O-ring and window are the same.

Could I ask about the thickness of the window you are using MM. Is it a 1mm thick window? I only have a 2mm sapphire window, and when I assemble the light with a 2mm window there is a little gap between the bezel and head.

If it is 1mm, then I see the Shoppe have 1mm Sapphire in stock too.

David :thumbsup:

Mirage_Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
Could I ask about the thickness of the window you are using MM. Is it a 1mm thick window? I only have a 2mm sapphire window, and when I assemble the light with a 2mm window there is a little gap between the bezel and head.

If it is 1mm, then I see the Shoppe have 1mm Sapphire in stock too.

David :thumbsup:

As far as I know all Aleph lights used a 2mm thick window. Having a gap between the head and bezel is normal. I make my parts with the same dimensions as the Alephs to assure compatibility with other available parts.

Mirage_Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just a little update for those still waiting for their heads. I've been a little under the weather so not much has gotten done in the shop for the last week or so. My 6 yr. old is great for bringing home the bugs from school :). I will be back at it hopefully by this weekend.

London Lad

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just a little update for those still waiting for their heads. I've been a little under the weather so not much has gotten done in the shop for the last week or so. My 6 yr. old is great for bringing home the bugs from school :). I will be back at it hopefully by this weekend.

No problem, health comes first :twothumbs

Mirage_Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
billybright and senorcosas your heads are finished and will be shipped Wed 5/21.

As for the rest of your heads? I am plugging along as time will allow. I hope to get a few more heads finished in the next week.

Last edited:

FrogmanM

Flashlight Enthusiast
Recieved my MM head a few days ago...AWESOME work brian! A fine piece of Ti imo! And the smooth bezel amplifies the form as well, well done allround!:twothumbs

Mayo

dirkp

Enlightened
my head comes in today .................. i love it . many thx for this aweome work :thumbsup:

Mirage_Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
Small update.

I finished a couple flat grooved heads with bezel rings. I will be starting the next batch soon which should complete the list. I will not be adding to the list at this point.

skcheng

Newly Enlightened
I received my A19 MM head and it's really NICE!! Threads are perfect and the fit/finish is as nice as I've seen. Great job!! :eek:

Mirage_Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
Update:

All but one of the heads are complete. Thanks for everyone's patience while I made them. I hope you all enjoy!

easilyled

Flashaholic
Update:

All but one of the heads are complete. Thanks for everyone's patience while I made them. I hope you all enjoy!

I loved mine. I hope that you will continue to do other E-series parts in
Ti in the future because your work is of the utmost quality. Thanks. :thumbsup:

Mirage_Man

Flashlight Enthusiast
I loved mine. I hope that you will continue to do other E-series parts in
Ti in the future because your work is of the utmost quality. Thanks. :thumbsup:

No worries Daniel. I plan to turn out plenty more ti once I get the new lathe.

PM-1340TOOLROOM1.jpg

Last edited: