Titanium Collections II

OSdFkAE.jpg

~ CG

magellan

Honorary Aussie
Not really ... I think you have many more lights than I do! :)

:)

The funny thing is, notwithstanding the title of the thread, and the fact that I have a fair number of titanium lights (and just received three more from Maratac), I'm not as big on titanium as many flashlight aficionados, because I don't like the often gritty feeling threads. I usually prefer copper, brass, and stainless to titanium, although I do like it overall.

Last edited:

magellan

Honorary Aussie
Amazing. You probably have more AAAs than I have lights ... and beautiful ones too.
That's a lovely display case too. :)

Thanks!

I just received three more AAA lights, and have several more in the mail. They're all stainless so I'll be posting the photos over in the AAA thread instead of here. But I just received 3 of the new titanium 2xAAA lights from Maratac so I'll be posting a photo of those here soon.

Last edited:

magellan

Honorary Aussie
These just arrived, the new Maratac 2xAAA Ti penlight with rear clicky switch from CountyComm. Two for me, and the other will be a gift to a friend who's recently into flashlights to help bootstrap his collection. (Two are still in the plastic shrink wrap which is why they look a little funny in the photo).

I really like the design and machining on the light, not to mention the over 300 lumens on high.

http://imgbox.com/ElSssIOg

Last edited:

magellan

Honorary Aussie
Thanks! And a few more:

https://imgbox.com/gSqA9D5Z

Top row, L to R:

Two Download Rockets Ti 18650
Luter Ti triple mod 26650
Sinner flamed Ti 18650
Lens Light KO Ti 2xCr123A
McGizmo Makai Ti