Titanium Lanyard Beads

nbp

Staff member
I'm hoping to rig up some Atwood beads to my Haiku and Mule this weekend. I'll let you know how it turns out.

You know, thinking about tritted beads made me think that I really should have a trit on my T1A which is my bedside light. I kinda feel around on my nightstand and rely on my alarm clock glare to find it now. It may be a bit beyond the scope of this thread but what is everyone's favorite trit fobs for this kind of purpose?

JWRitchie76

Not to take away from anybody but IMO Pete Gray of Gray Precision makes the best Ti bead around. Best thing is Pete will do custom beads too if you ask him nice. Did I also mention that he's a great guys as well! :thumbsup:

intellax

Love my atwoods, but I'd love a some Ti/Trit beads that match the various McGizmo heads! that would be sweet ;)

nbp

Staff member
Love my atwoods, but I'd love a some Ti/Trit beads that match the various McGizmo heads! that would be sweet ;)

Oh, you mean like a giant ribbed Ti bead to match your Haiku and some fluted Ti beads to match your Mule?????? :naughty:

These babies were MADE for each other. :kiss:

img0363xp.jpg

img0360iu.jpg

egrep

Pete's the man! I'm about to (finally) send him off a badly scratched V10R Ti to renovate. Perhaps bead blast? I'll be asking him for a few matching beads too. Somehow I didn't think of that till just now. thanks!

Not to take away from anybody but IMO Pete Gray of Gray Precision makes the best Ti bead around. Best thing is Pete will do custom beads too if you ask him nice. Did I also mention that he's a great guys as well! :thumbsup:

cw_mi

I actually just talked with Pete today, he's going to be making me some beads for a few of my Delghi's and a Saltytri light.