• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Titanium Ra Clicky pocketclips for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carter840

Newly Enlightened
Chip I ordered one of these through you about 2 months ago, but I still haven't received anything. I'm quite sure they paypal went through, but let me know if it seems different on your side. I would appreciate an update, I tried via PM.

Thanks

Carter840

Newly Enlightened
Just got mine in the mail today. Very well made and also extremely well packed.

Thanks Chip

jblackwood

Enlightened
Hi. I'd like to get a Ti clip for my RA Clicky. I was interested in a Bezel up/down that has the clip that goes all the way to the tail so that it aids tailstanding like the stock clip. While the stock clip really makes the light look pretty funky (IMO), it really does function well. Also, if you can make it that deep, it'll help protect the light since I pocket carry it with the clip on the outside.

Is he still doing these clips?

Flyhigh

Newly Enlightened
Is he still doing these clips?

He was two months ago when I ordered mine cause I got them today. I'm very happy with them (ordered two pairs, one for each of my Ra's). If you're still on the fence, take the plunge. The Chip clip is a perfect match for the Ra and underscores its ruggedness, way better than the stock clip.

Cheers

K

Last edited:

gbelleh

Newly Enlightened
I tried to order one in December. Still ready to Paypal if you're making them again.

jblackwood

Enlightened
So basically, no one has heard from him in months? Weeks? I'd really like to know if only not to get my hopes up.

linterna

Newly Enlightened
Would like to buy 2 Ti screws for the Ti clicky and an allen wrench. Are they still available?

--Linterna

Stillphoto

Flashlight Enthusiast
I could be wrong, but it seems Chip was doing these when work was getting slow (and then I believe he lost his job altogether). A few months ago he got a new job that takes up most if not all of his time, and thus, his absence from CPF.

A bummer for sure, truly a skilled craftsman, but I'm happy that he's found steady work in this economy.

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast
Correct above - Chip was out of work (as I was a few months ago) then got a job working on the large wind turbines. He did some ano work for me - got into it prior to getting the new job and initially he was 6 days a week at work and having a tough time doing any of the CPF stuff - on top of family stuff! He is also a perfectionist & had several discussions with me on the work he did for me. A pleasure to work with.

Hopefully he is happy at work! After my 6 months "off" - I know jobs are pretty tough to find these days - hopefully it's getting a bit better.

Dead_Nuts

Enlightened
Correct above - Chip was out of work (as I was a few months ago) then got a job working on the large wind turbines. He did some ano work for me - got into it prior to getting the new job and initially he was 6 days a week at work and having a tough time doing any of the CPF stuff - on top of family stuff! He is also a perfectionist & had several discussions with me on the work he did for me. A pleasure to work with.

Hopefully he is happy at work! After my 6 months "off" - I know jobs are pretty tough to find these days - hopefully it's getting a bit better.

I hope you are correct, but I don't think so. I employ about 150 people and if this bill passes today, I already have a plan-b that requires me to lay off (or not replace) about 17% of my workforce. This healthcare stuff sounds great, but I don't make a profit that would allow me pay these new payroll taxes (8% fine for not providing 100% coverage for all my employees -- including part-timers) and the income tax increase (about 35% increase) on "rich people" and small businesses.

I've read the bill and it's scarier than anything Steven King ever wrote.

Sorry for the sidebar and good luck, Comrades.

naz80

Newly Enlightened
:wave: bezel up 4 ti screws here, can you make the bend on the bezel side almost on the tip of the bezel? just as novatacs are that you wont see the light when cliped on the pocket. thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.