• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

TK61vn V2 - Throw King +740K Lux ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex1234

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think I am going to cancel my $370 order for the TM36 and snag this instead. I am a laser fan and this thing looks like a regular LED light and a laser had a baby... then gave it steroids... and then Thor came down to overdrive it! I will send a pm/payment later tonight.

Welcome :) and LOL

joshjp

Enlightened
Congrats to the people that ordered this, i wanted to know if the TK61vn V2 will out throw a stock Nitecore TM36? TY

tyxxvxl

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Vinh,
Were you going to post any beamshots of the final version?
Or is it basically the same as the ones on the first page?

nuknuk

Newly Enlightened
Hi Vinh please put me down for the Full hit PDT & engrave will post out in morning from blighty cheeers Pete....nuknuk

Neilbenecke

Newly Enlightened
Getting a Tk61vn V2 from vin this month I feel like a 6 year dragging mom and dad to Hanleys
For those who don't know Hanleys on Regents street London on the west end it's got to be one of the ultimate toy and hobbie stores. Back in the day if you died Hanleys was heaven lmao

Sent from my iPad using Candlepowerforum

cap3r5

Newly Enlightened
I just realized because I am so new I can't send a pm. I will email you on your paypal address instead Vinh. I hope that is ok.

PS There is a reason I am canceling my TM36 order for this light. As much as I love both the usefulness and novelty of the LCD, this light is better by a long shot. I will use the tm26 for my LCD needs and this light for its shock and awe without the fear of legal trouble (at least I hope so) like a laser.

tyxxvxl

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey Cap. Welcome to the crew :)
Usually Email is the best way to get to Vinh as his PM's on here fill up very fast.
So yea just email him.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
I have enough drivers to fulfill all orders. Now it's just slowly building one at a time. Bare with me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.